Part 15

"What do you mean you have more planned?" I asked looking around at everyone. They were all smiling but no one said anything. "Just wait and see darling" Tom said still smiling. I carried on looking from one to the other and their expressions still hadn't changed. "Here!" Paddy said bringing me back down to earth. "Oh Paddy, you didn't have to!" I say taking the present from him. "It's not much and I made it myself!" He said excitedly. I opened it carefully. It was wooden spoon with my name and 'STAR BAKER' on it. "Aww Paddy, I love it! Thank you so much!" I said hugging him!

"Sam and I are next!" Harry said getting up and bringing a little present to me. "Seriously, you didn't have too!" I say. "Sam and I chose it together!" Harry said handing me the present. "Would you like to say that again Harry" Nikki says laughing. "Got caught out there Harry" Tom says laughing. "Okay okay. Sam's girlfriend Elysia chose it. We've never been good at choosing gifts for beautiful women" "oi watch it!" Tom says giving Harry the evils. "As I was saying Y/N, we asked Elysia and she helped us! I hope you like it!" Harry said moving quickly away from Tom. Carefully opening it, it was a necklace with a piping bag, a cake tin with cake in. "Oh Harry, this is beautiful. Thank you so much!" I say putting it on and giving him a hug! "Elysia, Sam and you did an amazing job!" I said admiring it.

"I know this is not as good as the others, but this is from Dom and I" Nikki said handing me a present. I opened the present and inside was a cupcake charm. "Oh Nikki, Dom, this is gorgeous! Thank you!" I say slipping it on my bracelet. "I noticed you didn't have any baking charms so we wanted to get you one" Nikki says. "Thank you so much! I love it!" I said giving Nikki and Dom a hug.

"My turn now" Tom said turning to me and holding my hand. "Here" he said and handed me an envelope. I take it and open it. "Tom, are you serious?!" I gasp. It was two plane tickets to Bora Bora! "We leave on Friday!" Tom said as I run and hugged him. "Omg thank you thank you thank you! I love you!" I shout. He puts me down and looks at me. "I love you too darling" and he kisses me. "Disgusting!!!" Paddy shouts. "You'll be doing it one day Pads" Tom says pulling away and chasing after him. "This is my dream holiday!" I say to Nikki. "How did he kn..." I stopped and realised. "Mum helped him didn't she?" I said. Nikki smiled.

There was a knock at the door. "I'll get it" Harry said. I sat down and looked at all my presents. Tom came in with Paddy over his shoulder. I laughed. "Are you all ready guys?" I heard. I turned and saw Mum stood there. I ran and gave her a hug. "Ready for what?" I said pulling away and looking at her suspiciously.