Part 13

After Tom and I had kissed, we spent all day watching movies and cuddling. Mum came home later that afternoon and Tom made us dinner. "I can make dinner Tom" Mum said. "It's okay Roseanna! You've been at work all day! I'll make it!" Tom said. "Make some for yourself too! I'm not sending you home not having anything!" Mum said laughing. "Of course" Tom replied laughing too. We had cottage pie and it was lovely! "Tom, this is to die for!" Mum says. "Well I do try my best" Tom says. I was sat next to Tom and our hands were intertwined under the table the whole time. After we finished, Tom went to wash up but Mum stopped him and she washed up. "You have done more than enough today Tom. You looked after my little girl by staying last night, staying today and cooking tea. Please, let me wash up" Mum said. "Honestly I don't mind" Tom says chuckling. "Sit down now!" Mum says laughing. "Okay okay" Tom laughs with his hands held up.

I go and lie down on the sofa and Tom comes over and sits down. I lay my head in his lap and he rubs my head gently. "Thank you" I say. "What for?" Tom asks questioningly. "For everything. Don't think I could of got through it without you" I say, my eyes welling up. "I'm always here darling. Now and forever. Because, I think I'm falling in love with you" he says slowly. "Well your in luck because I think I'm in love with you too" I say. We stare into each others eyes and he starts to lean in. His soft lips touched mine. "Wow, didn't think I would walk in on an R rated movie" Mum laughs. "Mum!!" I say embarrassed. Tom is in hysterics. "Just look after her Tom" Mum says. "I will, don't worry" Tom says holding my hand.