Part 23

When I ran out, I forgot the key so as I approached our door, I gently knocked on it. I heard Tom scramble to get it. He opened it and when I saw him, I saw the hurt in his eyes. He walked away and sat on the sofa as I walked in and closed the door. "I'm so sorry Tom. I panicked and I don't know why" I said walking over to him. I sat down and touched his arm. He pulled his arm away and I felt tears forming in my eyes. "Why did you run off?" He asked without looking at me. "I...I...freaked out" I said through my tears. "I...if truth be told, I...I've never been in love before. Y...your my first boyfriend and I'm just scared I'm going to mess everything up. W...w...well I have messed everything up" I cried even harder.

I turned away from Tom and put my face in my hands. I had messed everything up. I always mess everything up. "I am so sorry Tom. I never ever meant to hurt you. I know I've hurt you and I feel horrible" I continued crying. I felt Tom move. "I understand if you want to be in your own. I'll get the next flight home. I love you so much Tom you can't even imagine" I said standing up. "Y/n please. Don't" Tom said standing and grabbing my hand. "I never knew. I'm sorry. My intention was never to scare you" he said wiping my tears away. "I love you and I want to spend the rest of my life with you! If your not ready, I will wait. However long it takes because I want you to feel comfortable" he continued.

"I don't want to force you to do anything you don't want to do" he said cupping my face with both of his hands. I was still crying. "You haven't messed anything up! Please don't think that darling" he said kissing me. I kissed back then pulled away. "Yes" I said quietly. Tom looked at my with confusion. "Yes I will move in with you because I love you! I'm so sorry I freaked out. Like I said, I've never done this before but this, this feel right" I said smiling and starting to cry again. Tom kissed me with force that I nearly fell backwards. He caught me just in time. "Woah there. Good job your spidey senses kicked in" I winked at him. "That's not the only thing kicking in" he smiled at me and stood me up.