Part 11

"Mmm this is good! Thank you". I say licking my lips. I had been home for two weeks and had been under strict instructions to take it easy. The snow was just about going and Tom came over everyday. Sometimes Nikki would come with him. Mum stayed home the first week but then I told her to go back to work. "I'll be okay Mum promise. Tom will be round and he won't leave me unless necessary" I said. "Only if your sure?" Mum replied. "Of course". So off she went. Tom came when Mum left and he didn't leave until she came home. He didn't want me to be on my own which I liked. But this particular day, Mum had to work in nights so Tom said he would stay the night. He brought Chinese and oh my goddess it was amazing!

"This is the best food ever!" I say with my mouth full while still trying to stuff more in! "Y/N, it's like you haven't eaten for a month!" Tom laughed. "Well Chinese is my favourite and the Hospital food is shit!" I replied while still shoving food in my mouth! "Y/N, you do make me laugh" Tom chuckled. When we had finished, Tom washed up and I cuddled down in bed as I was tired. Tom was sleeping on the floor in my room because he wanted to be there in case anything happened. It looked uncomfortable but he insisted!

It was the middle of the night and I was restless. Tom awoke when he heard me. "Are you okay?" He asked. "No. I'm restless and all I want to do is sleep"' I said angrily. "Darling, would you like some painkillers?" He asked softly. "No thank you. Would you sleep with me and cuddle me please?" I asked nervously. "Of course darling" he said getting up and getting into bed with me. He put his strong arm around me and pulled me closer to him. I rested my head in his chest. "Thank you" I mutter before drifting off to sleep. "Anything for you my darling. Anything for you".