Part 25

We spent the rest of the afternoon playing in the sea. It was so warm and relaxing. When it started getting dark, we went back to the villa, got cleaned up and then went down for dinner. Tom went all out for our last night. We had the most expensive food on the menu and the finest champagne too. "Tom seriously you don't have to" I said. "Yes I do and I am so shh" he said smirking. "I will pay you ba..." I started but Tom interrupted me. "No you will not so be quiet and enjoy it!" He said laughing. So we enjoyed our night and it was lovely.

"Do we have to leave?" I grumbled while packing. It was the next morning and we were leaving today. "Unfortunately yes, but just think, when we get back we can move you in with me and we can start the rest of our lives together" Tom said sitting on his case to try and close it. "Are you alright there?" I asked laughing. "Yeah! It's just this bloody thing wont close" Tom said trying to zip the zip. I walked over and zipped it up first time. "That's twice now Thomas" I said laughing. "Alright smarty pants" he said while grabbing me and cuddling me on the floor. "What are you doing?" I said trying to get up. "Can't I cuddle my girlfriend on the floor before we go?" He said pulling me closer to him. "Of course you can darling" I said emphasising on darling. Tom helped me up and he carried our bags out to the car.

On the way to the airport, I held Tom's hand and fell asleep on his shoulder. "Darling" Tom said softly. "We are here". I opened my eyes to Tom helping me out the car. "What are you doing?" I asked sleepily. "You want to sleep so I am going to carry you" he said. With that he picked me up bridal style and carried me into the airport. A chaperone came out and followed us in with our bags. Tom put me down as we checked in and then started carrying me again when we got through customs. We had a private plane again so we went straight on. Tom put me into bed and got in with me. We put the tv on and watched films and after we took off, we feel asleep.