Part 4

"You do make a lot of mess" Tom said laughing hard. "I did tell you" I laughed with him. There was currently flour everywhere, all over the surface and even some on the floor! "It looks like it's been snowing inside!" Tom laughed even harder. I was doubled over due to laughing so much. "Here" I said chucking Tom an apron. "You can help make the topping".
"So first of all we need the cream cheese" I turned to Tom and pointed to the fridge. I went to the cupboard and started getting the rest of the ingredients out. "Right, what's next?" Tom said putting the tub of cream cheese on the counter. "Right can you weigh out, in different bowls, 450g of cream cheese, 115g unsalted butter, 480g of caster sugar, 30ml of milk and 2 teaspoons of vanilla extract please". "Wow not much then" he laughed. "You asked what to do next and I told you" I say sarcastically. "Yes Miss Y/N the Baker" he replied while bowing.

While Tom was making the topping, I put the cake mixture into two tins and placed them in the oven. I then proceeded to start cleaning up the mess that was on the floor. As I bent down to clean it up, something fell on my head and burst everywhere. "Oh my god Y/N I am so sorry! Are you okay?" Tom said rushing down to see if I was okay. The bag of sugar had gone everywhere, all over my head, all over the floor, everywhere. Laughing, I finally was able to reply. "Today isn't my day is it" "I am so sorry" Tom said concerned. "I'm fine honestly Tom" "Are you su..." but before he could finish his sentence, I picked up the sugar bag and chucked what was left at Tom! "Y/N" Tom shouted laughing! "Oh you in for it now" Tom laughed.