Part 24

"Wow! That was incredible!" I said lying on Tom's chest. We had got a little frisky. Maybe even knocked a few things off the tables but it was amazing. "I'm glad you liked it darling" Tom said kissing the top of my head. "I cannot believe we only have two days left" I said snuggling into Tom more. "I know. It's been amazing though" he said. "I got permission off your Mum to ask you to move in with me" Tom said randomly. "What" I said. "I thought you only ask permission when you want to marry me" I said looking up at him. "I never play by the rules darling" he said smirking. "I love a man who doesn't" I said kissing his chest. "I'm glad" he said trying to keep his moans in.

We ordered room service that night and sat outside on the balcony. It was warm and lovely. I ordered sushi and Tom had Rotisserie Pork. And for pudding we both shared Panna Cotta. "This is lovely" I said. Tom got some pudding on his spoon and fed me some. "Mmmm" I hummed. I then did the same to him. "We are so weird" he said laughing. "We are but I wouldn't have is any other way" I said.  "Neither would I" Tom said holding my hand and kissing it. We finished our dinner then went and relaxed in bed watching movies.

The next day we went down to the restaurant for breakfast and then we decided to go for another walk and explore the island some more. The views were incredible that they were breathtaking. For lunch, we took a picnic with us and went and sat on the beach and ate it. It was lovely! I wore my bikini underneath my dress so as soon I finished lunch, I undressed and ran into the sea. "Are you coming or not?" I shouted over to Tom who was packing everything away. "Nearly finished!" He smiled. I started swimming further out. I then stopped and looked up at the sky. I started daydreaming when I heard someone swimming quickly and someone grab my waist. "Gotcha" Tom said tickling me.