Finale

About 2 hours had pasted and finally we had finished. The boxes were mainly clothes and some of the others were makeup and hair products. I decided to leave everything else in my room because if I came back to stay, then it would still feel like my room. We couldn't fit all the boxes into Tom's car so we had to drive back and fourth a couple times. When we finished loading the car up for the last time, I turned to Mum. "Are you sure your going to be okay?" I said concerned. "Y/n love, it's only a 15minute drive and a 30minute walk, I think I'll survive" she replies laughing. "Plus, you two and Tom's family are coming for dinner tomorrow so you can't get rid of me that easily" she said hugging me. "I love you" I said to her. "And I love you. Now go before you get stuck!" She said hugging Tom and laughing.

We got in the car but then Tom suddenly went "come with me". We drove a little way up the countryside until we stopped in a lay-by. "What are we doing?" I asked Tom. "Just follow me" He said. I followed him into a field. "Ringo!" I shouted. I ran over to him and stroked him. "Hey boy! How are you?" I said. I then realised where we were. I turned to Tom who was stood on a rock. I started walking over to him. "This is where we first met" he said taking my hand. "Remember when you slipped and hit your head and I came running to your rescue?" He said laughing. "That was funny but the consequences weren't after" I said giggling. "Well no they weren't but if you had let me take you to hospital it might of been okay" he said giving me the 'you know I'm right eyes'. I rolled my eyes.

He pulled me up on the rock with him. "And look where we are now. Been together for 4 months and now we are moving in with each other" He said holding my waist. "I cannot wait to spend the rest of my future with you Y/n y/l/n. I love you so much" he said smiling. "I can't believe we are here either and I'm so grateful that I slipped that day. I'm excited for our future too. I love you with all my heart" I said tearing up. It started snowing again. We leaned in towards each other and kissed like there was no tomorrow.