Part 7

"Um...I'm Y/N Mrs Holland. Y/N Y/L/N. It's very nice to meet you" I said with my hand outstretched. "It's very nice to meet you too Y/N. And please, call me Nikki" she said pulling me into a hug. I was shocked at first but returned it. "Make yourself at home Y/N! Would you like a cup of tea?" Nikki asked while pulling away from the embrace. "Thank you Nikki, that would be lovely" I said taking my coat off and hanging it up. I also took my shoes off to be polite. "You know you don't have to do that" Tom says. "Well I don't want to get snow in your house do I" I chuckled. "Technically I don't live here anymore as I have my own apartment, but 99.9% of the time I am here so I don't mind if snow is in the house!" he laughed. Just as though last 9 words came out of his mouth, Nikki said "Well Thomas, it's your turn to do the housework next". "Shit" he says. Laughing I went into the living room and sat down. Nikki brought me my tea and all three of us sat down at started chatting. "So Y/N, tell me about yourself" Nikki asked while sipping her tea. "I am 18, 19 in 2 days. I live with my Mum in the countryside and I want to become a baker!" I replied to her.

Nikki's eyes widened and a smile came across her face. "A baker! That's wonderful! Do you bake like birthday cakes by any chance?" She asked questionably. "Yes I do! I make all sorts of cakes!" I enthusiastically replied. I got out my phone and showed Nikki some of my cakes. "They are amazing Y/N" Tom said mesmerised. "They are brilliant! In a months time, it's my husbands, Dom's, birthday and we want something special for him. Would you be able to make it?" Nikki asked. "Of course! I would be delighted too!" I said happily! "Great! Can I send you some designs?" "Of course! Here's my number" I say giving Nikki it. "But he doesn't know so keep it a secret" "Don't worry, it is safe with me" I say.

We continued chatting until the front door opened. Suddenly a beautiful dog came running in and instantly jumped on me. "Hello girl" I chuckled which stroking her. "You must be Tessa". I was rubbing her behind the ears and she loved it. She relaxed and curled up on my lap. "She's beautiful" I say. "Well looks like she loves you more than us!" A tall curly haired boy says. "I'm Harry" "Ah, the one who can't make tea properly. Y/N by the way" I say laughing. "Tom! Do you have to tell everyone that! My tea is perfectly fine thank you!" Harry says with annoyance in his voice. "It's true though! Might as well drink milk out of the bottle!" Tom replied. "Oh your dead mate!" Harry says. And with that they are both on the floor play fighting. Tessa jumps off my lap and goes and joins them. I turn to Nikki who is rolling her eyes and laughing. "How did you and Mr Holland cope?" I say laughing too! "With great difficulty" she replied. "I bet your parents had no trouble with you" she's says still laughing. With that, my laughing stopped and I felt sick. I went pale. "Y/N, are you okay?" I heard.