Chapter 2: Friends will betray others will stay

(Normal POV)

Ash and his Alolan parents headed to the Pokemon School to meet up with Ash's classmates so they can see Ash off, they reached the school and waited for them to arrive, it was atleast 5 minutes or so as until his classmates reach the school.

"Yo, Ash", a male voice called as Ash and the Professors turn around to see who it was.

The source was Kiawe who was walking with Sophocles, Mallow, Lana and Lillie.

"Hey guys, guess you finally made it", said Kukui as the group greeted him good morning...

"Ash, we know you're leaving, but do you really have to?", Sophocles asked promptly.

"Of course I do, I need to train myself and my Pokemom for the league here", Ash responded.

"But why not do your training here?", Mallow asked.

"Well, its kind of different when I train at my hometown, so", said Ash.

"Oh, yeah I need to visit my Pokémon there and my Mom aswell", he added.

They took a few moments to think about something and what they should do, Kiawe then thought of something and spooked up.

"Hey Ash, is it okay if we join you? I mean, we never did meet your other pokemon, is it ok if we join you?", said Kiawe.

"Yeah, I never did examine other Electric type pokemon there", Sophocles added.

"I want to meet more Kanto water types, so please let us come with you!", said Lana.

"Great Idea, Ash if its okay with you, can we join you back to Kanto?", Lillie asked.

"Sure, the more the merrier!", said Ash as Pikachu cried happily.

"Alright then, what are we waiting for, lets go!", Ash exclaimed...

"Kukui, is it okay if we could join them, too?", Burnet asked Kukui.

"I wish we can, but we still need to conduct further study on the Ultra Beast's behavior with Lusamine and Wicke since they are still pretty unpredictable, remember?", said Kukui as Burnet sighed in disappointment.

"Guess your right, but I wish someone could keep an eye on Ash, huh?" something caught her attention.

She looked at Lillie who was visible blushing, she followed her line of vision as she was staring at Ash, Burnet smirked as she has something in mind, she approached Lillie then leaned down toward her ear and. "Take care of Ash for me Lillie, remember someone need to take care of him someday", She whispered as she made the teen blush slightly red.

"W-what are you talking about", said Lillie nervously.

Burnet chuckled as she went back to Kukui and wave them good bye.
______________________________

(On the Road)

Ash and Co. were talking as they continue to the airport Ash was busy talking to Lana and Sophocles about the different types of water and electric types found in Kanto, Lillie, Mallow and Kiawe were on the back discussing something quietly...

"Lillie, should we tell Ash about their plan right know, I mean he needs to know", Mallow whispered.

"No we can't tell him yet, he should know it for himself", said Kiawe.

"I agree, as much as he needs to know about it, Ash needs to find out for himself, but I'm worried on how he'll react to them", said Lillie with worry in her voice.