Chapter 3: Welcome back

*Kanto*

(Normal POV)

After an hour Ash's group finally arrived in Kanto unaware of the evens that are about to unfold.

As they landed Ash rushed out as always to be the first one out. "Uhhh, man"," Piika", Ash said as he and Pikachu stretch their arms.

"Kanto(breath in), uh yeah the smell of Home, always brightned my day", Ash said as he feels the cool breeze of home. "Can't wait to come back home and visit everyone, right Pikachu", said Ash as turned to his trusty partner. " Pika-pika", he cried happily.

"You're right the breeze here feels great", said Mallow as she stretch her arms.

"The blue sea here is nothing  compare to Alola but I feel a different vide, staring at the Kanto sea", said Lana in awe of Kanto's ocean.

"C'mon guys, lets get a move on", said Ash as he was excited to come Home, they all nodded as Lillie talked to Hobbes.

Lillie ordered Hobbes to return back to Alola saying that they can handle them by themselves Hobbes understood and trusted his Mistress and left as soon a Lillie ordered him.

(On the Road)

Ash and his group were corrently heading toward Pallet town but they have to go through Viridian forest, Ash remembered someone in particular live in that forest and was excited to meet her...

As they enter the forest the group notice a pokemon on the road who seem to be looking for something or someone. The pokemon was around 2Ft. Tall, it stood on it hind legs, it had Blue and Black fur and ruby red eyes, the pokemon identified is a Riolu.

Ash look at it closely and to him it looked kind of familiar, like he already saw it somewhere before. The Riolu noticed the group and got on its fighting stance and growled but when it saw Ash, it lowered it aggression and had wore a happy face.

It rushed towards him and takled Ash to the ground with a hug as Ash just chuckled at its strange behavior.

"Oh man, hey there little guy you really packed a punch there, whats up?", said Ash as the Riolu nuzzled againts it chest.

"Ash, I'm so glad to see you again!", it exclaime through telepathy/aura.

That cought Ash's attention he knew how to use Aura but dudn't realize pokemon can use to communicate

Ash then lift it up and excamined the pokemon, he then realized something about it.

"Right! Now I remember your that Riolu I save from Hunter J", Ash exclaimed as Riolu cried happily...

"Ash, you know this pokemon?", Kiawe asked.

"Sure I do, this is the Riolu I save back then in the Sinnoh region from a Poképoacher named Hunter J" Ash said as he started to indroduce his friend to him.

"Riolu these are my classmates, The girl with Green hair is Mallow McMeadows","Hello! its nice to meet you Riolu", Mallow exclaimed as she greeted him with a smile.

"The Girl with Blue hair is Lana Oceanbloom","Nice to meet you Riolu", Lana greeted with a bow.

"The guy with Dark tan skin Kiawe Ignite","Nice to meet you", said Kiawe with a smile.

"The shorter guy with Orange hair is Sophocles Wrench","do you really need to mention I'm short, but anyway, nice to meet you Riolu", said Sophocles.

"And the Girl in white, with blonde hair and a sun hat is Lillie Aether","Its a pleasure to meet you Riolu", said Lillie as she petted him and scratch he's ear.