Chapter 8: Reunion and Planning

Previously...

"Any last words? My weakling Brother!"

"Crap this isn't going end well."

"Waste them now! I don't care if he does have my Delphox, let them rot!"

"Rest well in Hell, my pathetic children..."

That day I hated her for leaving me to die in the cold, I swore someday I'll take my revenge on her whether or not she'll ask for mercy....
______________________________

Now...

(Normal POV)

"On that day I swore to Arceus to take my brother away from that bitch of a mother so I trained relentlessly to master aura so I could be strong enough to save him", Kaithly said with hate and sorrow present in her voice.

Every last one of Ash's friends stood silent as they now, somehow believe she is Ash's sister but they still had doubts whether or not if she should be trusted, that's until Gary spoke up.

(Sigh)"Guess you you are her", Gary stated

"What! Gary, you believe her?", Mallow yelled.

"You can't be serious Oak, we can't be too sure if she's not with those bastards!", Paul yelled.

"Gary, how can you be sure if she is Ash's sister?", Mallow asked, curious about his responce.

"Because, her story is the complete opposite of Delia's story back then", Gary explained.

"How different exactly?", Sophocles asked.

"Well, if I remember correctly, Delia told us that she and Kaithlyn got separated in the storm, she looked every where for her yet she never found her, by the time she arrived at the center she only arrived no more than Fifty Minutes when we got separated from them", Gary explained as he continued on.

"By the storm stopped briefly we decided we should go look for her, but sad to say if a person is gone for more than Forty eight hours the police had no choice to declare them missing or dead, in Kaithlyn's case, Delia declared her to dead. The police had no choice as they had to report it and cased closed", Gary finished.

"Most of us was in deep sorrow losing her but Ash was the one that felt it the most he loved his Sister more than pokémon, knowing she's gone, it simple break him that time, all of us were, but one person was strangely calm, Delia", Gary added with a little anger in his voice.

Everyone fell in silence as they process everything Gary just told them about Kaithlyn.

"So thats why he want to be a Pokémon master, he doesn't want fame nor furtune, all he wants is to fulfill the promise you two made back then", Lillie said as Kaithlyn nodded.

"At first I too, thought that his dream was foolish, now I know there is more to it, so, I'm sorry for doubting you", said Paul as he bowed.

Everyone else did the same as they felt ashamed doubting her, yet she wasn't fond of people apologizing to her with no good reason even some of them even yelled at her at first.

"It good to see my Brother made such wonderful and faithful friends, I can't thank you enough", she said as appreciated them of not being like her mom or even the traitors.

"Oh, before I forget....", she paused as if she was thinking about something.

"Here they come!", she exclaimed as everyone else look confused.