Chapter 14: Trial Overboard

A/N: Guys! I'm really sorry for publishing and unpublishing Chapter 14. Something just hit me in the head and told me add a continuation, and I'm really sorry I got you guys excited for nothing last time.🙏🙏🙏

But to make it up to you guys, here is a longish version of Chapter 14 And I hope you guys enjoy it.

Hope its good and long enough to make up for another long wait.😅
____________________________________

(Normal POV)

The Siblings along with Rotom who tagged along, arrived at the Trial site; the Verdant Cavern, for Kaithlyn's first trial. They meet up with Ilima. Kukui contacted him as he will be recieving a trial goer today.

He was at the entrance of the cave, expecting the said Trial goer.

"Alola Ilima", Ash greeted him

"Alola!", Kaithlyn added following Ash's lead.

"Alola back home Ash, and this most be Kaithlyn your sister"

"Yeah, she'll be taking the Island challenge just like I did!", Ash informed.

"Well, that's not surprising, you did yours by the time you got here", Ilima chuckled. "Oh and what did Kukui said about his kids taking on the trials? he's not referring to you guys now is he? I mean you know, you guys have your mum, right?", he question.

The siblings look at each other and nodded. Ash volunteered to tell him. "Well, long-story-short."

He explained everything to Ilima in full and quick detail.

"I see, your mother tried to kill you and some of your previous friends and pokémon betrayed you, that'd... unforgivable!", he muttered.

"Don't worry Ilima, we have a good plan for a comeback!", Ash informed.

"Right, right. Well then, follow me", he told the siblings as they follow him inside the cave.

But before they did, three people, two teens and one kid to be exact called for him.

"Wait sir, we want to do a trials too!", A familiar voice yelled.

Ilima and the Ravenna sibling turn to their attention to voice to see the Aether Siblings and Bonnie with a new attire.

"Hey guys!", Ash greeted them.

"Oh, hey Ash, Kaithlyn", Lillie greeted back.

"Hey Ash.", that's when he noticed the girl who look similar to him. "And who's this girl with you?", Gladion asked curiously.

"Oh, this is Kaithlyn, my sister, she will be taking on the Island challenge", Ash informed.

"Really? That's good to know. But you never mentioned you have a sister before.", Gladion question.

"Well, I had my reasons.", he said simply.

But little did the males know, Kaithlyn was closely staring at the blonde emo teen intensively, with interest as Gladion eventually noticed and blush slightly.

"I'm taking the Island challenge too, why don't we do it together sister Kaithlyn!", Bonnie suggested with a cheerful tone.

"Sure why not", she responded with a smile as she proceeded to Gladion who was staring at her.

Kaithlyn has to admit, with the wild, serious eyes and an emo cut, to her, he looks really handsome, only a proper hair cut with do and he is perfect.

"Hmm, you must be Lillie and Bonnie's older brother. I'm Kaithlyn, Ash's older sister, its nice to meet you", Kaithlyn greeted him.

"Hi, I'm Gladion, its nice to meet you too, Kaithlyn.", Gladion confirmed with an edgy tone as he stick his hand, Kaithlyn took it as they shook hands.