Chapter 4: True friends will Stand....

Priviously...

"Ash, we think its time for  to end it", said Brock coldly.

"End, What?", Ash confused...

"TIME FOR YOU TO STOP CHASING THAT STUPID DREAM OF YOURS, YOU PATHETIC WEAKING!!!!! Misty yelled.

One her statement Ash felt the grimness, anger and hate coming from those words.

The people he thought were his friends have finally snapped and Betrayed him....
______________________________

Now

(Normal POV)

The People who stood beside the traitors were, Misty,Brock,Tracey,Gary,Max,May,Drew,Dawn,Barry,Paul,Kenny,Conway,Trip,Stephon,Iris,Cilan,Bonnie,Clemont,Serena and a teen who seem to be holding Serena's hand.

(A/N: You guys might have already guess who he is since I'll be adding game characters in this Fanfic but I'll do this Anyway for the other readers who doesn't know about him, this teen a older than Ash, he has earlength black hair, has red hat/fedora with sun glasses on top, he wears a Blue jacket with white strip lines that runs from the collar to the bottom of the jacket, wears black jeans and boots and wears a Black Mega Ring on his wrist, I'll be introducing him soon so keep scrolling😁)

Ash just ignored that for now and turned his fucos on Misty's statement.

"End my dream, why", Ash said as he's proccessing what she said and what they'll about to say.

"You know damn well why!", Misty yelled.

On her statement, Pikachu was releasing electricity ready to electrocute any of the traitors in momments notice, while Riolu was growling as he glow in a blue outline covering his intire body, on the other hand, Lillie and her classmates were staying vegelant of any drastic measures that might occur...

"Ash, just give already, you've barely won a league and runner-up is the best you've achieved, face it you're weak", Tracey said coldly.

"Most of the Battles you've won were merely out of dumb-luck, you'll never be as good of a trainer as I am", Trip wore a smug on his face, Ash wasn't suprise of the arrogance Trip is showing.

"You got that right, He is so weak, I can beat his sorry ass anytime", Max smirked.

"Ash, traveling with you was a complete was of our time, you always get in to trouble with every evil organization on the planet", Misty yelled.

"By travelling with you, you completely held us back from achieving our goals and dreams, I never get to have girlfriend because of you!", Brock said plainly, Ash's only ignored that because Brock was a Dick to begin with.

"You've kept everyone of us from achieving our goals, we would be much more you didn't came in to our lives!", May said angily as Dawn and Cilan agreed. Ash stayed because he knew without his help, they would be nothing, less than nothing by now.

"You're nothing but a guy who always seeks danger, you hardly think of any bad event that might happen, and somtimes we got almost killed!", said Clemont as Bonnie was glaring on her Brother.

"Ash, your nothing more than just a little kid, chasing a dream only a kid dreampt of achieving", Iris said with smirk, that just got Ash annoyed seeing that Iris is more arrogant than ever.

"Face it Ash your weak!, you've accomplish nothing, barely won leageas and on top of that your nothing compared to us", said Drew arrogantly..

On That last statement Ash finally snapped, but held it in for now as was about to question his mother and Serena.