Chapter 5: You Reckless Jerk!!

Previously...

"What kind of Fucking none sense is that I have no other sibling other than her!" Ash yelled

"Well, news flash you do have one now, little brother" said Calem.

"And Mom will give you the other Details, little bro", he added...

"Ash, as you mother I order you to stop chasing this foolish dream of yours, or else", Delia threatened.

"Or else what!", Ash retaliated.

"Or else, you will die here...."
______________________________

Now...

(Normal POV)

What she said took Ash be surprise, that his own Family will end him, thought of every even that might occur on his response and things he should do, but the obvious ones are "Should I end my dream? Or Die..."

Lillie however was shock seeing a mother who wouldn't think twice of killing, even her own son.

"How could you, you would end your son's life only to get what you want!?", Lillie cried out.

"I have enough of your meddling you blonde bimbo!, stay out of family business!", Delia sneered...

"Damn you, you witch, what did you do to the real Mrs. Ketchum", Gary yelled

"The real one wouldn't say such words! what did you do to the real Delia!", Gary demanded.

"Sorry, Gare-Bear, but this is still me, I just hid this side of mine from you", said Delia evilly.

"And if you are wondering why I allowed my pathetic son to go on his silly quest to be a Pokémon Master, is that maybe he'll be useful to me someday, but I guess I made a mistake allowing him, I never thought he'd be complete loser and waist of space in this house", Delia said coldly, as Ash was clenching his fist.

"But, Calem here is a far better trainer than he could hope to be, his my new Pokémon Master", Delia added as she kiss Calem on the cheeks.

"A complete waist of space am I?", Ash muttered.

Lillie was worried for the boy of what he'll might do if snaps for another time, yet she could do nothing as Ash needs to face this.

"So, what will it be Ash? Give up or Die?", Brock questioned him evilly.

Ash open his mouth as he was about to answer but he was stopped.

"If you want him, you have to go through me!", Gary stated as pulled out a pokéball.

"That's the same for me", Kiawe added as pulled a pokeball.

"You fools aren't going anywhere near Ash", Paul stated as did Gary and Kiawe.

"Is that a challenge?", Calem said confidently as some of the Traitors send out their strongest Pokémon.

"You bet it is", Gary, Paul and Kiawe said in unison as they get ready to fight them.

"GUYS ENOUGH", Ash yelled, as he get everyone's attention.

"The situation is getting sour, I need you guys to leave and let me handle this", Ash said with a serious tone.

"What, why!?", Everyone on Ash side yelled as they won't leave him.

"Ash, have you gone insane!", Mallow yelled in concern.

"Don't be reckless Ash!", Lana cried out

"We know you can be an idiot sometimes, but don't try to be a hero!", Sophocles added.