Chapter 11: A little Payback won't hurt that much....

Previously...

"If I remember correctly, you only had one pokémon with you", said Drew as he pulled to pokéballs. "I'll make this quick, but still painful,

"Cheating bastard",

"Mind If I join?",

".......Ash!"
______________________________

Now...

(Ash)

Sophocles came crashing in the center telling us that we should come with him cause its very urgent that we should, at first I thought it was nothing they can't handle cause they have Gary and Paul with them. But when he mentioned the Traitoes and Paul and Gary weren't with the girls, there is no way I can leave helpless girls on their own.

We arrived just in time for a battle, I called out to catch their attention, I noticed that Brock and Drew were with them. Drew and the rest didn't recognize me, maybe because the hood's covering my face. I'm so glad I came cause if not, I can't imagine what they could do to the girls, ecpecially to Lillie...wait what!

"Hmph, its okay you can join, it adds to the fun...oh, what do we have here?", said Drew as he notice my sister... should have known.

As we walk pass them I can't help but notice they had their eyes on her, ecpecially Brock who has his jaw hangging while his eyes were in the shape of hearts and was Drooling...Typical Brock...

As we walk pass Drew he narrowed his vision towards her, "Well hello Beautiful", he said in a flirty tone.

"What do you say, after this little battle and I win, you and I go out for dinner tonight", he said in the same tone and smirking.

Him being overly confident wasn't surprising, even his flirty(ness), I wonder how May handles him in this situation, not much for all I care. He then walk toqards Kaith as he pulled out a rose out of nowhere and gave it her, my sister stared at him and strangly accepted it, and....ripped it to shreds, the look on Drews face was priceless, his eyes widended on her action as he thought no girl could reject him....until now atleast, Kaithlyn then giggled as she just clinged on to my arm I noticed she was seductively looking at me though.....hmm.

"Just play along bro", she whispered as I know what she mean...

"Sorry grass-head, but I'm already taken, right love?", she said as I nodded.

(Imagine Brock being rejected only thise time Drew)

As we reach to where Lillie and the rest were, she hardly contained herself and suddenly tackled me with a hug, I couldn't help but chuckle as I too missed her.....wait they were gone for like 50 minutes! what am I saying?!...

"Ash, I'm so glad your here", she said as I hugged tight, but why do I feel hot of a sudden....hmm.

Drew was actually glaring at me by the time Kaith rejected him, I know his not the type of guy to just erupt or lose his cool but...he suddenly yelled by the time  Lillie hugged me.

"YOU BASTARD! you already have a girl, now your taking my prize?!", he yelled.

I only wonder of what me meant of me taking his "Prize", does he mean Lillie? What were they doing while we were gone, were they having a bet or something? I wasn't able to think for that long as Bonnie soon tugged on my cloak as I turned to her.

"Here's the deal Ash, those Bastard-","Bonnie, language please!", Lillie scolded her lightly.

"Sorry my bad....you see Brock made a bet as a way for me to follow them, he then declared whoever wins will follow the winning team's wishes, and Grass-head over there wants Lillie as his prize", she explained.