Chapter 15: New threat

A/N: I just finished. Hope this chapter is good enough for the long wait. Enjoy😊

Previously

"Well, the rules didn't include not using power ups too, so guess its time to show off!", as her eyes glowed with red aura, as the same aura engulfed her pokémon.

"Ash, can you tell what's happening?", Lillie asked him.

"I don't know... but I can tell its something really awesome!", he said in excitement.

"Pyroar, get ready.", Kaithlyn said closing her eyes as the red aura glowed brighter as if she was channeling something.

She reopened her eyes as the Lioness burst out red aura like flames. "Aura Drive!"

____________________________________

Now...

(Normal POV)

Everyone in the stands were silence as they have jaws hanging from what Kaithlyn just pull off. Ash himself was speechless, then again, he can pull off a stunt which allows him to Mega his Greninja without a Mega or Key stone for that matter.

Speaking about the Frog, he self-released himself from his pokéball when he sensed the great power outside as he went by Ash's side.

"You sense that too, Greninja?", Ash asked him.

"Gren-(Yes)", he responded. "(She's given her pokémon some strange power up by using Aura, can't tell much about it, but I can tell this though. That Pyroar's speed and strength, exceeded farr from her limits.)

Ash nodded and turn his attention to battle.

"That's awesome, wonder what other tricks she has." He smirked.

At the field.

Kaithlyn was at her battle stance as her Pyroar look ready to pounce at him at any moment with her aura flames burning bright.

"Get ready, Pyroar."

There was long silence and a stare down, as each combatant wait for the first move.

Even the Totem that was battling Bonnie was stunned in its tracks as it sense great power from them.

That was Bonnies que, and slickly command Dedenne to use Wild Charge at the Totem as she proceeded to pummel him with Play Rough and Iron Tail.

The Totem Radicate got back to his senses and went to battle with her again.

Meanwhile.

The stare down was long as Kaithlyn decided to be the one who makes a first move.

"Noble Roar!", was all Kaithlyn said as her Pyroar let out a mighty roar, snapping everyone out, as her Defense stats raised.

The Totem too got released from his trance as the Gumshoos went on its battle stance.

It again use Work Up to buff himself up and closed in with Crunch.

Pyroar got on her defensive stance as she brased herself.

"Pyroar. Hyper Voice!", as the Lioness roared again, releasing strong sound waves.

Gumshoos was stopped in his tracks cold and he was pushed back due to the sound waves force.