Chapter 2

I drove my dark blue Mercedes to school. The ride was comfortable, the soft sound of  Mazzy Star playing through the car radio, and the slight rain pouring outside. It was 8:30 when I left my house, and 8:50 when I arrived to school.

I parked my car inside the building parking space, taking my time. I took off my seatbelt and took out the car key.

I slipped outside from the leather seats of the car and shut the door.

I shoved the car keys into my black shoulder bag and slung it on my shoulders. I walked towards the entrance of the building, my feet scratching the rough pavement.

Some of my friends from last year waved and greeted me, I exchanged the gesture.

I walked to my locker which was on the second floor of the huge building. While I was approaching my locker, which was in the exact same spot as it was from my freshman year, I spotted Leia.

She was talking to a boy and giggling. while her hand was on the boy's chest, giving it a playful shove, as the boy also chuckled.

He had blonde hair, brown eyes and was weir g a blue tee shirt and black jeans.

Leia's head turned towards me as she spotted me and smiled tightly , I speedwalked towards her, grinning.

"Hey!" She squealed excitedly. I replied the same. I motioned my head towards the boy who was standing beside Leia awkwardly.

"Oh!" She exclaimed, "this is Anthony, my friend I just made a few good minutes ago". She said smiling, while Anthony smiled at me.

"Hey Anthony, nice to meet you" I greeted him and shot him my 'million dollar smile' . "Good" He said simply and shrugged.

I grabbed Leia's arm. I shot my eyebrows up and motioned my head towards Anthony. She seemed to understand my action and said "hey Anthony, we'll be going now, don't wanna be late for class, okay? Bye."

I smiled tightly at his confused expression and said "Well it was nice meeting you, see you around." I said, with a wink, quickly and walked away with Leia.

When we were at a good distance from Anthony boy, I shot my head towards Leia and whispered "ugh Lee what the fück? You know if Jay sees you with that boy,all touchy, he's going to be mad".

Leia just sighed and shrugged "we were just talking, Belle, if you want him he's all yours, don't get jealous". She grinned playfully.

I shook my head.

We walked to our first class which was English AP. It was at the third floor of the building and we had to take the elevator. So we ran to the elevator as fast as we could, without slipping.

We checked our schedules and classes the night before, which were uploaded on the school website. English was my only advanced class this year, thankfully.

We entered the class a few minutes before it started.

The classroom was large,but the students weren't more than 20. Which was perfect because larger number of students always caused disruption and chaos in the class.

Me and Leia sat down on the corner seats, I sat next to the window. I always sat next to the window in classes, because if the teacher was being incredibly boring I'd just distract myself by looking outside at the busy roads and people.

You could see all the flowers and a gardener in the ground cutting leaves, and grooming the bushes.

The weather was really pleasant today, the sky was covered with grey clouds and the sun peeking behind. The winds were strong and cold.

I looked around the class to see two wooden book shelves over flowing with books, at the back of the class. And a large wall-to-floor window, opposite to where I was sitting.

As I turned my head to the door, it swung open forcefully and a male figure came in speed walking inside and stopped infront of the teacher's desk.

Everyone attention was directed towards the man and the people who were talking and laughing a moment ago were now looking at him, silently, with furrowed eyebrows and confused expressions, along with me and Leia.

The man looked up and met our confused faces. He smiled warmly up at his students and his smile showed a deep dimple on his left cheek.

"Alright! Class I'm your advanced English teacher, my name is Damien, but Mr.Leo for you." Our confused expressions now became admiring ones.

He sat on the oak chair and picked up the attendance register from the desk. "I'm going to take your attendance first and then ofcourse we'll read Othello" He said playfully, which earned a round of smiles from everyone, even chuckles.

There was no doubt that he was very charming and his aura was very happy and relaxing.

He began calling out everyone's name, and that was when I started to absorb every detail of his face and body.

He had dark green eyes, a healthy tan skin and his lips were thin and looked very kissable. His jaw was well sculpted and sharp.

His large hands were gripping the pen, as he was calling out the names and smiling. He was wearing a dark blue button up shirt, which sleeves were rolled up to reveal his strong arms,and black jeans.

"Belle Ascot?" He asked in a smooth voice, as I snapped out of my daydream.

I smiled softly and slowly raised my hand, which made his eyes land on me, "here, sir." I said smoothly and put my arm down,which made his gaze linger a little longer on me.

Or I was just imagining it.

He smiled and tore his eyes off me and continued with taking the attendance.

After taking the attendance he stood up from the chair, and his eyes roamed around the class.

"Today, as it is the first day I don't want to give any homework or make you do any class work, so you all" He said pointing at us, "are going to tell me your one favourite book".

Some people groaned. But some excitedly jerked up in their seats, sitting upright.

He pointed at the girl who was sitting at the front.

"My favourite book is probably.." she took a moment to think "Harry Potter!". Mr. Leo's eyebrows shot up in an amused expression. I chuckled at his expression.

Students continued and almost all of them mentioned The Great Gatsby , The Fault In Our Stars and The Hunger Games.

Soon enough it was my turn, he motioned his head at me in a questioning manner.

"Well, I read a lot and I have a lot of favourite books, I can't actually choose one" I shrugged and smiled happily.

"Hmm, acceptable" he muttered in response.

He continued with the others, the class ended with the school bell ringing annoyingly loud.

Have an amazing night/day love youuu <3
Xo-F.