Chapter 5

Please vote and comment,helps me out a lot<3

I woke up at around 8 at night.

Getting up, I walked to my bathroom.
I turned on the lights, instantly the room illuminated with dim yellow lights.

It was only 8 and I had nothing to do. We didn't get any homework today, thank god.

I got an idea in my head and instantly got out of the bathroom and searched for my phone on the bed.

I found it and dialled Leia's number from my contacts.

"Hey?" She said.
"Bitch, get here." I said chuckling.
"Okay and bitch yourself!" I could hear the grin in her voice, I couldn't help the smirk on my face.

I opened my bedroom door and walked through the chandelier-illuminated hallways of my house, until I finally stopped outside the kitchen.

Emilia, my housemaid, smiled at me and I did too. I walked inside the grey, modernistic kitchen and plopped down on the grey velvet couch. She put a plate of freshly baked lasagna. I smiled and thanked her, and started gulping it down.

A few minutes later, Leia ran into the kitchen.
"Hey! What's the plan?" She asked suggestively.

I chuckled and said " guess what? We're going to the new club that opened in New York!" I said enthusiastically.

Leia just grinned and hooted loudly. I bursted into a fit of giggles at her silly acts.

Leia followed me to my room and we both went straight to my huge, built in, walk in closet. We both walked to the end of the room, until finally stopping in front of the fancy dresses.

I wasn't very organised but I knew exactly where Emilia put all my clothing.

I offered Leia to choose a dress for herself , as I called her over in a hurry and she didn't get to change her sweats, and she didn't hesitate at all.

She picked a black sequins dress that stopped right above the knees. She hung the dress by the hanger to her shoulders and turned to me and wiggles her eyebrows.

I just abrupt in loud laughter and she did too.
Leia went inside my bathroom to change into her dress. And I was left to choose a dress for myself, alone.

I trailed my finger along the hangers of the dress, stopping on a champagne gold shimmery dress.

I smiled to myself and picked it out of the rack. I eyed the dress and decided to wear it.
I took the dress out of the dress hanger and walked out of the closet.

I banged my hand on the bathroom door, and suddenly Leia opened the door.

She looked gorgeous in that dress, it hung loose at the bottom but fitted her curves perfectly. sometimes I even envy her beauty. She quickly ran past me. "Belle! I swear to god I look so ugly I need some make up!" Leia screeched.

"It's on the vanity" I yelled back, and rushed into the bathroom. I quickly took off my loose dark blue shirt and black sweatpants and opened the side zip of the gorgeous dress.

I slipped it on. The dress was amazing but the problem was just my face.

I sighed, I had makeup to cover up my hideous face.

I shut the bathroom door behind me and saw Leia putting on mascara. She turned her head towards me and stopped putting on her mascara abruptly and eyed the dress.

"Wow Belle, you look beautiful in this dress." She said and smiled. I just grinned and nodded my head sheepishly.

I wasn't the type of extrovert person who knew the answer to everything. And I was stuck in a really awkward spot when someone complimented me, I didn't know how to reply.

Leia had done her make up and now was sitting on my bed, and scrolling through her iphone.

I applied my crimson red lipstick on my lips and smiled in the mirror.I put on some concealer under my eyes and thin winged eyeliner.

Going to this club was just and excuse to escape all the events happening in my life at the moment. I walked bare foot across the room and into my closet. I found a pair of beautiful golden, 6 inches Louis Vuitton heels.

I grabbed the heels and walked to the bed and plopped down. Leia looked over at me and groaned "ugh you take so much time to get ready!"

"Shut up" I just said and chuckled. I slid my feet in the shoes and carefully stood up. I walked across the room to the full length mirror, my shoes making a click-clock noise on the brown wooded floor.

I stood in front of the mirror and eyed myself one last time before mentally deciding that we should get going now.

Leia already went downstairs,when I was doing my makeup. I dilated my eyes away from my reflection, and grabbed my phone from the coffee table beside me.

I walked downstairs and prepared for our night out.