Chapter 10

Me and Leia were sitting in our maths class, all the students were desperately waiting for this day to be over. Every students' eyes were on the clock. That seemed like it was purposely ticking slower than usual.

Suddenly the classroom door opened, all the sleepy students jolted up, and a young teacher came inside. She handed a bundle of papers to our math's teacher and left. "Class, please read these notices and return them signed tomorrow." She says sternly, and walks over to hand it out to us.

Everyone was curious to see what it was, but it soon died as soon as we read the notices.

Leia quickly grabbed the notice and passed it to me.

Dear students,

This year the class trip for 11A will be going to Oasis Spring Family Resort. Students will stay there for 5 days, in the resort's hotel. The students are required to pack their bags with necessities.

Students are required to reach school before 9 am as the bus will be leaving instantly. If the students are allowed to go on this trip, please sign the slip below and return it before Monday 12th.
Mobile phones and electronic devices are allowed.

The school administration.

I smiled excitedly as I finished reading the letter. I looked over to Leia who was also smiling. The whole class was in a buzz of chatter, and finally the school bell rang, signalling the end of the day.

We walked out of the class, "so are you coming, because if you're not then I'm not going" she said quickly as we walked out of the school hallways and stopped in front of our lockers.

I giggled at her and said "ofcourse I'm coming! We were waiting 2 months for this trip and I couldn't be happier." I replied enthusiastically.

A sigh of relief left her mouth and I slammed my locker shut. Leia said a quick goodbye as she walked to her car, and drove away.

Today my driver was picking me up from school, and he seemed to be a little late. I didn't mind though, I walked over to the benches in the patio and sat there. I stared up at the grey sky. Birds and crows flying freely, as if enjoying the windy weather.

Almost the whole school was gone and I felt tired. I took out my phone from my pocket and texted Emilia, asking what was taking so long. A few seconds later the phone buzzed and I saw Emilia's message.

The driver has gone to a business meeting with your mother and he's not here, ask your friend to give you a ride home.

I was feeling really angry at the time. It was all my mother's fault, she suggested that I would get tired if I drove everywhere everyday.

I gave up and got up from the wooden bench. As I made my way outside the building I saw a male figure walking over to me.

I panicked because it was late and no one was supposed to be here. But relief washed over me as I saw it was just Damien. I could see from a distance, his eyebrows were furrowed and he looked at me, confused.

I smiled at him as he stopped in front of me. "Hey, what are you doing here?" He asked.

"What are you doing here?" I asked challengingly.

He chuckled and said "no really, why are you here right now? It's almost 4 and it's getting dark." He asked, seriously this time.

"Long story" I muttered as I looked around.

"Do you need a ride?" He asked hesitantly. His eyes roaming down my body. I smirked and nodded.

"Where's your car? Or motorbike, I don't mind" I said suggestively and winked.

He raised his strong arm up and pointed to a car.
It was a midnight blue Toyota. We walked to the car. We were crossing the road as I looked up to his face.

His beautiful eyes squinting infront of him.

Suddenly his strong arms caught me and pulled me to him. I gasped, not realising soon enough. Our mouths inches apart, his hands on my upper waist and our breaths heavy. My body was completely mushed against his. My erect nipples were on his rock hard chest.

A car zoomed past me and that's when I realised that he just saved me from a accident . God knows what would've happened if he didn't pull me on the right time. I could've been seriously injured.

I looked up to him, his eyebrows furrowed and his eyes angry. His hands traced upwards, unintentionally teasingly, he bought his hand to me shoulder and pulled me back.

A few seconds past, and he was just at me, our breaths still heavy and short.

"What the hell? Belle, why weren't you looking at the road?" He asked angrily.

"I'm sorry." I said, embarrassment washing over me.

He bought his hand to my face, but plopped it down instantly. Instead he ran his hand through his fluffy brown hair. "Let's go" he muttered and started walking quickly. I caught up with him, when we were in front of his car. It was a ordinary car, it was a tad bit dirty too, but ofcourse I didn't mind.

We opened the car doors simultaneously and sat. I sat next to him, in the passenger's seat. He put the key in the car and it started instantly.

The car was on the road now and it was started to rain. I reached over to the car radio and changed the stations.
I recognised a song instantly, slowdive- when the sun hits. Damien looked over at me and smiled, I returned the smile and looked out the window.

I can't believe that a few weeks ago I wanted him sexually, I seemed to miss the fact that he was such a nice person. He didn't misuse his authority over me to take advantage.

But now, I just want him as a friend or maybe a lover.

My train of thoughts was broken when he put his large hand on my knees. They were uncovered as I was wearing a short black dress today. His touch was enough to awake every nerve in my body.

Shortly after I gave him the address of my house and he just responded with a lazy nod, his eyes still on the road in front of him. The car hosted on a red light and he took this chance to turn his head to me.

The song had ended and some other started playing.
It was a slow, sensual french song. The air was becoming very uncomfortable, I rolled down the window.
He just looked at me and bit his bottom lip, which became red and plump.

Soon after, we reached my house."Nice place" He said casually and gave a small smile.

"Thanks" I muttered and unbuckled my seat.
"Thanks for the ride, I really mean it" I said and gave him a grin.

He scratched the back of his neck, awkwardly and shrugged, I heard him mutter a "no problem."
I opened the door, got out, and shut it. I gave him a small goodbye wave and went inside my house. A long breath of relief escaped my mouth. Soon after I heard the car engine start again and guessed he drove off.

There was no doubt in saying that this was the most uncomfortable and awkward car ride, I have ever experienced.