Chapter 3

English was the class that I compared to none other. Mr. Leo was different than all of the teachers, his teaching skills were amazing. He could actually make Shakespeare seem interesting, which was something not everyone has the ability to do.

Today, I decided to wear something out of my comfort zone. My comfort zone was baggy shirts and grey or black sweatshirts or tank tops.

Yesterday when we went home from school, instead of my house we went to Leia's. She let me borrow her white  plaided mini skirt and a tight, see through top.

I shaved my legs in the shower, as well as my arms.

After wearing those clothes, I went to my vanity, across my room and brushed my long hair until they were shining.I then took out my red lipstick from the tray, in which there were probably more than hundred lipsticks.

I put it on my lips and smiled in the mirror, just to see how it would look. Unsatisfied, I rubbed it off with a tissue paper. The lipstick still left a dark pink color, which actually looked pretty. So I went with it.
~
I entered the classroom 15 minutes late, I was late because of a traffic jam which made me 10 minutes late. The other 5 minutes were because I couldn't find the classroom.

The teacher was a old lady, who had greying hair and brown painted lips which were pursed in a tight line. She walked over to me and crossed her thin bones arms across her chest. "I'm sorry I'm late, Miss. I couldn't find the class." I murmured.

She just shook her head and went to her desk and took out a yellow coloured slip from her plastic folder, and handed me it.

I frowned when I saw 'detention' written on it with a bold font. "After school in classroom 12C." She states sternly and walked away.

I sighed as I walked over to Leia who had a 'what took you so fucking long?' On her face.

"First 10 minutes were caused because of traffic jams and the other 5 because I couldn't find~" my whisper to Leia was cut of by our teacher. "Talking in my class!  detention for the whole week after school!" She barked.

It almost looked like she was going to explode in the middle of yelling, because her tiny body and mouth were taking out too much force.

I rolled my eyes at her and she just narrowed hers. The rest off the class, I passed time by daydreaming about Damien. How could he be so amazing?

It had been a few weeks since the school started but he was already taking over me. But unfortunately I wasn't the only one he was taking over. The whole school was after him. Wherever I went all I heard was 'Mr. Leo that , Mr. Leo this.'

And that was driving me insane.
~
It was 2 o' clock, meaning that when everyone was exiting the school after a hectic day, and I was stuck in detention with miss. Tiny bones. I named her that, as it  suited her well.

Sucking on my strawberry lollipop, I walked to the class room 12C and swung open the ugly wooden door forcefully.

I was expecting to see miss. Tiny bones reading some old poetry and and screaming at some poor soul that was also stuck in detention with her, except I saw
Mr. Leo sitting on a chair with his arms crossed over on his bulky chest and his eyes closed. An empty classroom.

He looked very peaceful , just sitting there with his eyes
closed. I admired him from afar.  The large windows were throwing out golden sun rays and it looked beautiful on his face. Although the sun rays were stinging my eyes I still kept looking at him.

Suddenly his green eyes fluttered open and blinked momentarily.

His eyes met mine and he cleared his throat looking down awkwardly. "Um Mr. Leo what are you doing here?" I asked softly.

His intense green eyes were boring into mine as he said "Miss. Jonathan told me to take your detention as she had to go home, she won't be here for the next week."

I nodded and put the lollipop in my mouth and sat down on the desk infront of him. I took the lollipop out of my mouth with a 'pop!', which caused Mr.Leo's eyebrows raise up.

"Are you allowed to eat during detention?" He chuckled deeply , which caused butterflies to flutter in my stomach. Oh god, he was beautiful.

I gave him the most innocent smile I have ever mustered and shrugged my shoulder unknowingly.

"So what are we supposed to do for the next hour?" I asked softly, standing up from my table and walked towards him and sat on his desk.

My hips swaying as I walked to him. His eyes roaming down my body.

I crossed my leg over the other, and sucked on that goddamed lolipop.

He looked at me up and down, and his eyes stopped at my legs. He quickly looked away and cleared his throat uncomfortably.

I put the lollipop back in my mouth and took it out of my mouth with a pop.

Sir, I asked you something". I stated. His intense green eyes locked with mine.

"Well first how about this?" His voice deeper than before, as he snatched the lollipop from my mouth and kept it in his own hands.

I gasped, I was caught off guard.

He smirked. And I watched with my own sinful eyes as he put the lollipop In his own mouth. That lollipop had been in my mouth.

His tongue licked it.

I gaped at him dumbfounded. But quickly regained my composure.

I leaned closer to him and his eyes trailed down to my breasts. He gulped slightly and met my eyes. I smiled. I took this as a chance to snatch my lollipop from his mouth, while his tongue was still sucking it and shoved it into my own.

It was almost like kissing him. Almost.

He wasted no time and quickly got up from his chair, making me also back up. He looked at me again..

I didn't understand If it was a groan or he was saying something. But my confusion was cleared up as he said  it again a little louder.

"Leave, detention's over."

  So I did.

Love you all, have a amazing day/night <3
Xo- F.