Chapter 6

Me and Leia walked through the doors of the insane-looking club. It was lit with yellow and red spot lights and the floors and purple light along the dance floor. In the centre of the room was a huge silver disco ball hanging.

I looked around and saw the drink stations with bartenders mixing different beverages and handing them over to people.

This club was a little expensive and I really wanted it to be worth it.

The dance floor was crowded with people but not overly crowded. People were grinding on each other and girls' shimmery dresses were shining under the lights. Some song was playing loudly in the background.

Leia took me by my forearm and to the dance floor. But I stopped her, " I have to get some drinks to loosen up before, do you want anything?" I said and she shook her head and motioned by her hand for me to go on.

I sat on the barstool and ordered my drink, almost immediately the bartender started preparing it.
While waiting for my drink, I looked around the place.

There were loud manly laughs around the place. I turned my head beside me to find the source of noise.
3 men were casually sitting on the red velvet stools and laughing around.

The bartender handed me my drink and I thanked him. I gulped the glass down almost once. The flavour was sweet but left a burning and tingly feel in my throat.

One of the men stood up and started walking towards the bar I was sitting in. The lighting in this place was dim and wild, so I couldn't see the man's face clearly, but I swear he looked familiar.

And almost like the scenarios you read in books and see in movies, it was Mr. Leo.

He looked drunk, he was walking tipsy and you could figure that out by the way he plopped down on the velvet barstool next to me.

He called the barista over by motioning two fingers towards him, and ordered a drink. I kept staring at him, waiting for the minute he would acknowledge me.

Anticipation was building up inside me, as I really realised how fucked up this was. Me and Leia weren't allowed in a club like this and if Mr. Leo told her parents, she would be in trouble.

As I was thinking about all of this I absentmindedly grabbed a shot, thinking it was my drink. I gulped down the sour liquid and winced at the burning in my throat.

It tasted different than my drink. Mr. Leo cleared his throat, making me look up immediately and into his beautiful eyes.

"Belle, what the hell are you doing here?" He whispered, although the music was very loud I could still hear his raspy voice very clearly.

The fact that I was drunk, very drunk, made the even situation worse. "What do you mean, sir?" I asked seductively leaning towards him.

His drunk eyes trailed down from different parts of my face and stopped on my breasts. I smirked at him, his eyes quickly shooting up back to my face.

He cleared his throat and said "this is a 20 and older club, you aren't allowed."

I chuckled and his face quickly made and confused expression. "Wow, I don't think I knew that before" I said sarcastically and rolled my eyes. 

I heard him make a manky groan at the back of his throat. He got up from the bar stool, making a squeaky sound, and speedwalked towards where assume were the bathrooms.

I wasted no time and quickly got up, and followed after him. I caught up with him and grabbed him by his forearm. His head shot towards me and he looked confused.

I looked around the hallway and saw no one around, just the faint noise of the music. I looked into his eyes, hooked my finger in the strap of my dress that was hanging on my shoulder and pulled it down. I did the same with the other.

His eyes were mixed with a lot of feelings, some I couldn't put a finger on. He, all of a sudden grabbed my wrists forcefully and to my face.

He leaned his face closer to mine. My breath hitching from our intense body contact. His lips touching the skin around my ear. "Stop it before I do something I'll regret later" he growled into my ear. His husky voice sending butterflies fluttering in my lower stomach.

I let out a sharp intake of breath, on purpose, to show what effect he had on me. I leaned in closer, possibly closing the distance between us. My body pressed against his hard built up chest.

"You won't regret it, I'll make sure of that". I whispered, my voice barely even audible but I'm sure he heard it.

I grabbed his large hand and he didn't pull it back. I pressed his open palm on my golden dressed chest and traced it down.

He grabbed my wrist and pushed me away forcefully. I stumbled backwards, my heels almost making me trip backwards, and chuckled. "Sooner or later, we both will fuck and you will like it". I said and walked back into the club, without looking back.

I fixed my dress and pulled the straps up.

I suddenly remembered Leia, and went looking for her on the dance floor. I found her making out with a guy.
I decided to wait for her make out session to be over so we both can leave.

Ah Mr. Leo you are going to be the death of me.