Chapter 7

My housemaid, Emilia, woke me up at around 2pm.
I usually didn't sleep for that long, but last night left me mentally and sexually frustrated. I stretched my arms and yawned as I pulled the warm comforter of me and put my feet on the hardwood floor, trying to find my slippers.

I failed to find them and just got up and walked bare foot, towards the bathroom. I turned on the dim yellow lights and the faucet.

After brushing my teeth, I took off my tee shirt and trousers and got inside the shower.
I didn't dare to look in the mirror, as I know my sickly image will make me even more depressed than I already was.

I settled under the hot water for several minutes until finally putting my strawberry scented shampoo in my long ,wavy, curly mess of hair.

Washing my whole body with cucumber scented body wash too, I rested under the scorching hot water. The water was too hot and my skin was turning raw and splotchy, but I simply didn't care.

I didn't care about anything.

~

I didn't wanted to leave my warm bed and I wasn't planning to. After the shower, till now, my whole day was spent in my bedroom.

The movie I was watching on Netflix ended and I started another one. My long fingers were tapping against the cold surface of my MacBook. I decided to order pizza as I didn't want to get up from my bed and call Emilia.

The pizza arrived exactly 28 minutes later.
And I played another episode of stranger things.
I don't know when but while watching an episode I fell asleep.