Chapter 4

I walked out the school parking lot. Tears streaming down my cheeks, three at a time. I don't know the reason why I was sad. Actually that's a lie, I did know the reason why I'm sad.

I'm sad because of myself. I'm sad at what a disgusting person I am. All I do is frustrate the people around me.

The grey clouds were grudging in the sky above, threatening to pour down rain any second.

I glanced up at the sky. It was so huge, so open. As a raindrop landed on my forehead, I knew I had to make a run to my car before the storm came.

I jogged towards my car. Taking out the keys from my bag, I couldn't help but think about what happened 15 minutes ago. In the classroom, in my school, between me and my English teacher.

I snapped out of my thoughts when the lightning storm started, making me jump in surprise.

~

I plopped down on my huge comfortable bed with a sad sigh. I reached my arm towards my phone which was thrown somewhere under the comforter. I took it out and unlocked it.

I opened the 'camera' and looked at my face.

My eyes bloodshot from crying so much and my lips had no more lip gloss on them and they were chapped. My undereyes had visible purple and blue veins.

Disgusted by my image in the camera, I shut the phone and tossed it somewhere in the distance. It landed with a thud.

I kept sulking at the beautiful, small chandelier on the ceiling, and slowly my eyes started to close. And I drifted off to a tired and well deserved sleep.

A/N- please vote and comment it really makes me want to keep writing <3
Xo- F