Introductions

Kiera pov

I stood near hajime who was trying to talk to this girl. Who was repeatedly pressing her thumb against the ground. Just what is she doing?
"Squish squish."
Hajime was the first to speak up
"Um hi I'm hajime hinata I don't believe we've met."
"I'm hiyoko sainoji" was all she said before going back to squishing something.
"I'm kiera whatcha doin"
"I'm squishing mr ants obviously. If you push on the stomachs just right they make this awesome noise."
Nagito spoke up "she's the ultimate tradiontal jappense dancer."
Oh that would explain the way she's dressed. But something tells me her appearance does not match her personality.
I decided to go to head over to this other girl on the ranch. She had brown hair and a athletic build but there was one thing that defiantly stuck out about her literally. She had massive boobs. I don't know how they were that big but dam. Those must kill her back.
"Hi I'm kiera."
"And my names hajime hinta."
"My names Akane Owari."
"What's your talent."
"I'm the ultimate gymnasist. Who this dude though." She said pointing to nagito.
"I'm nagito komeada we met earlier."
"Oh sorry I suck at remembering names. I met a lot of interesting people today to."
Hajime looked a little bit flustered and his eyes kept shifting from place to place.
Nagito seemed to catch on to that.
"What do you have a thing for sexy bodies."
"You said that loud on purpose didn't you."
Akane didn't look like she really noticed the bit of information or just didn't care. While nagito just had an innocent look on his face like who me?
We went to hotel next were we ran into this really big dude. His was super muscly and had chains around his neck.
I stood back with nagito as hajime went up to introduce himself.
"Hi I'm hajime hinata."
"I can't hear you speak louder."
"I'm hajime hinta." He said a little louder this time.
"Come on put your heart into you can do better!!"
"I'M HAJIME HINTA NICE TO MEET YOU."
He gave off a big bosterious laugh.
"I'm NEKOMARU NIDAI ULTIMATE TEAM MANGER."
Holly crap was this guy loud. He seemed friendly enough but I felt a little intimated by him. Maybe I'll wait  till later to introduce myself to him.
"And who's that over there." He said looking right in my direction.
Well great so much for that plan.
"This is Kiera. She's the ultimate writer." Nagito spoke up on my behalf.
Oh my gosh thank you.
Nidai walked over to me gave me a pat on the back. "I may look intimidating but trust me I'm a real friendly guy."
I nodded then we went off to say hi to this other girl near by.
She had red hair a lot of freckles and a camera hanging around her neck.
As soon as we walked up to her she yelled at hajime.
"Hey aren't you the guy on the becah that had his face buried in his arms earlier."
Wait hajime did something like that to?
"Uh yeah."
"You gotta keep it together alright at times like this it's a boys job to keep the girls safe."
I felt a little bad he hasn't even met her and he was already getting scolded. But she didn't seem mean she kind of reminded me of a mom scolding her son.
"And who is she"
"I'm kiera and I'm the ultimate writer."
"Nice to met you I'm Mahiru koizumi. I'm the ultimate photographer. I'm relieved you guys at least seem normal enough. It's hard to tell if the others are actually ultimates or just crazy."

She looked back at hajime annoyed. "So are you gonna introduce yourself or not ive been waiting."
"Oh sorry my names Hajime hinta."
"Well you better shape up I've already made a mental note to remember you as the unreliable hajime."
Nagito laughed "Your already whipped hajime."
I almost laughed a bit at that he just said it so bluntly.
I walked over to the last boy by the pool he had a pissy look on his face.
"What the f*ck Do you want dumbass."
Nagito spoke up before i had the chance to say anything.
"Relax were just here to introduce ourselves."
"Fine I'm fuyohiko kuzuryu Ultimate yakuza. Just so were clear i don't plan to act all friendly and shit."
He said then stormed off. Geez he seemed pissy. I'm surprised though he seems the exact opposite of what i expected a yakuza to look like.

*Time skip* brought to thought the screen laziness of not wanting to right every single one out sorry.

Time flew by as we met a bunch of interesting characters  going from a sleepy gamer to a pervy chef a guy who kept saying he was half demon half human and even a princess. I didn't think I would get boring for a long while.