Looks like I got time to kill

I decided I was going to walk around. But In reality I ended up just sitting by the pool  I had finished my breakfast and so far my day was just free.
        I wasnt always sure what to do when I had free time. I mean I could hone my craft and work on a story. But with everything that had been going on here I honeslty hadnt thought about it. That and the fact that I also liked going out to socialize with people sometime.
      I wondered what hajime did in his spare time. If I honestly had nothing to do I would sometimes start working on my talent and create a story because I quite honeslty liked the escape it would provide sometimes. So I would just grab a pen and paper and start writing away. At first it was for myself but I remember showing it to one of my friends when I was younger. And they suggested I publish some of the stuff I wrote online.I didnt think much would come of it but people started to really like it.  I managed to sell quite a few books to help my family out along with one even being turned into a screenplay to be made into a movie later.
       Apperntly I had gained enough popularity that hope peak sent me a invitation to attend there school. I couldn't remember my time there for some reason. But I do remember being excited to go. But then just waking up here with everyone else as we were forced into this messed up killing game.
     "Well you look deep in thought?"
     I looked up and saw hajime standing next to me.
     "Hey."
     "You want any company?"
     "Sure pop a squat."
     "So whatchu doin."
     "Pondering the meaning of life, the universe, and everything."
     "Well have you tried 42?"
     "Shut up did you just get my reference?"
     "Maybe. Didnt know you had read the book?"
     "Not exaclty. My mom has and had the movie so she would watch it alot. It was one of her favorites."
     "You either miss it?"
     "Miss what?"
     "Your family. Your old life."
     "Well yes of course and I dont know. I do miss my family but I hadnt seen them much after I got accepted to Hope's peak. Which I find odd that I can remeber that but nothing else from our supposed school years that monokuma likes to throw around that we dont remember."
     "What about you. Do you ever miss your old life?"
     "Well you see that the funny part its seems like most of you can remember your time before Hope's peak/your home life but I cant. Its blank just like my talent apperntly."
    "So you dont remeber anything at all?"
    "Nope it's odd but I think im managing. I quite honeslty try not to think of it much."
    I felt like I might of brought up a sore subject because his face was starting to droop. I could see the animeish rain clouds start to form so I decided to take action. I slowly leaned down and splashed some water directly at his face.
     "Hey! What was that for."
     "I dont know I was starting to get bored looking at you moping."
     "Funny because that's the reason I came over here." He said retaliating by splashing me back.
     "Oh you've done it now." I said as I shoved him into the pool.
     He gave me this hurt look of betrayal as he surfaced.
     "You know that's the first time I seen you without your ahoge."
     "My what?"
     "Your hair spike."
     "Well gee I wonder why." He said with a heavy amount of sass in his tone.
     "Truce." I said extending my hand towards him.
     "Truce." He said as he pulled me into the pool.
     I hit the water with a splash.
     "I should've been expecting that but your lucky I can swim! Or else we'd be having a trial and you'd be the blackened."
    "You say like I'd let you drown."
    "Hey you never know who you can trust here."
     "Oh shut up." He said splashing me again.
     We spent a bit splashing at each other and just having stupid fun in the pool. It was nice and a good bit of diversion to keep my mind off things.
     When I got out I ended up heading to my cottage to dry off and get a new pair of clothes. I ended up passing soda on the way. Well more specifically his room that he had the door open and was working on something.  I was kind of curious so I decided to peek my head in.
      "Knock knock."
      He seemed to look up from his work.
     "Kiera? What are you doing here. And why are your clothes soaked."
     "Oh sorry about that I'm not dripping on anything am I? I saw your door was open and I was curious to see what you were working on."
     "No your fine but why?"
     "Come on it looks cool. I dont understand anything about esembling stuff.  Well I know a little but never enough to actually do anything cool you know?"
     "Well I was dying to mess with something and since this island has no cars with engines I ended up just dissembling my alarm clock. The problem is now that I cant get it back together they way its supose to be so I decided I would just make a small  car."
     "Wow that's awesome."
     I had mostly just been standing by the door but I went further inside to see the small car he had made.
     But as soon as I did I saw a small blush start to dust his face. I was confused but decided to ignore it.
    "Can I look at it?"
    " S-sure." He said not really making eye contact with me.
    It looked really neat like a rc car that was just missing its remote.
    "You'll have to let me play with it when you finish it."
    "Yeah N-No problem."
    I decided to leave his room and head to mine own favoring a pair of dry clothes. I was shocked when I walked into my room though. I thought It would of been fine since I was wearing darker clothes today. But I saw that my clothes wear sticking to me in such a manner that it highlighted my boobs. I turned a bright pink because I just realized hajime and soda had seen me like that.
      I felt mortified no wonder he was blushing and not making eye contact.
    I wanted to shove my face in a pillow for not noticing. Because normally you can feel it when your clothes do that but I didnt think it would be that bad/was fascinated with what I saw him doing. I dont know if I should be mad at hajime or not though. Maybe he didnt notice? Or maybe he was just casually taking in the view? I dont know I just going to hope he didnt notice. I just decided I was going to take a shower, get into some dry clothes and let my embarrassment fade.