Its Punishment Time

same rules as last time all though I'm not gonna type the entirety of this one.

Teruteru: You Say you were shoved away but you cant actually prove it right?

Kiera: He literally was thrown at me! I was walking around blind intill I was knocked over. 

Gundam: Then how come no one saw this?

Kiera: Everyone was distracted by Mikan. When the lights were turned back on.

Teruteru: But whose to say he didn't do it before he was thrown at you?

I didn't have anything to say to that yet.

Mikan: theres another reason why I don't think Nagito could be the killer. Based on what we discussed Byakyuya was killed under the table right.

Sonia: Is there something wrong with that?

Mikan: Well even......if that's true I feel that Nagito looks you know.....Clean.

Nagito: No ones ever complimented me on my appearance before no even my own mother!

Mikan: I'm not talking about your looks.

I see where she's going with this. 

Kiera: Yes how can Nagito be the killer when theres no blood stains on him. You saw under the table how bloody it was tell me how did Nagito kill Togami without getting any blood on him.

Peko: If he stabbed Byakyuya to death its strange he didn't get splattered with an aprioate amount of blood.

Nagito: I didn't get any blood on me that *is* weird.

Kiera: Your not helping matters right now.

Akane: You just used something to block the blood didn't ya!

Nagito: Something that could of been used to block the blood splatter what do you think it could of been. I guess we did see something I could've used isn't that right Hajime?

Hajime: Your talking about the bloodstained tablecloth we found in the storage room right?

Fuyuhiko: If there are bloodstains on it then that settles it Nagito used the tablecloth to block the blood splatter. 

Gundam: But that was found in the storage room right? are you suggesting he hid it after the murder.

Hajime: That's true the table cloth pretty big so even if you tried to hide it and take it with you.

Nagito:Wearing a tablecloth, going under the table, getting a knife in a black out and stabbing  someone. That's not just impossible for someone like me. Wouldn't it also be impossible for you guys to?

Teruteru: What does this m-mean?

Chiaki: Maybe the killer didn't stab Togami under the table.

Gundam: There was no doubt that he was killed under the table.

Chiaki: But that doesn't mean that where Byakyuya got stabbed and where the killer did the stabbing is the same right?

Kiera: He was stabbed through the floorboards wasn't he!

They all looked at me like I was crazy.

Kiera: What didn't any of you look at the floor their was gaps in the floorboards. I almost tripped and spilt my food because of it. 

Nagito: You may actually be onto to something Kiera-chan.

Kiera: Well isn't that why you put down the carpet because you were concerned people might trip.