Well thats a thing

I followed chiaki outside and headed to the big looking ruin section I had seen in the distance earlier.
      I headed over there and saw most everyone had already gathered in front of this massive building. That looked like a school but was covered in massive vines and even had a tree growing near the top of it. But there was something odd about the door. I couldn't tell from this distance but something about it stood out. And I feel like it almost didnt match everything else. I was going to go closer and investigate but chiaki had made her way back to the ruins with hajime in tow.
     All of us where gathered here now for some reason.
     "So what did you call us here for Chiaki?" Hajime asked.
     "Yeah did you find a way off this island?"Soda piped in.
     "No, well I dont know. I just found something unnatural. I cant put my finger on it but dont you think that that doors strange?"
    "That's what I was thinking!" I said a little to enthusiastically. Earning me some weird stares.
     "Maybe if we clear off some of the vines and dust we can figure something out."
     "I have no problem with getting a little dirty but isnt there a gun right there you know pointed at the door."
     "Maybe....."
     "Fingers crossed it doesnt go off as soon as you get near it." I said holding up my fingers.
     They started clearly away some of the debre and wiping off the dust. To reveal a really high tech scifi looking door. And looking that machine gun torrent stayed dormet the whole time.
      "See I knew there was something off about it."
      "Is that jappense on the door though?"
      "Yeah I think its says murai, or future."Mikan timedly said
     "Who the fuck cares about the symbol on the door." Fuyuhiko yelled. "More importantly how do we open it? What's inside?"
    "I dont know but maybe the symbol on the door could help us fuyuhiko. Cause you know it's the only clue we've been given so far." I said.
    "Dont be a smartass."
    "Then dont be a dumbass. Were all confused here."
   "Guys stop fighting have you noticed that theres a keypad on the door?" Mahiru said getting annoyed.
   We both went up to it and  noticed that there was in fact a keypad near the door.
   "I bet that's the key to opening it!" Fuyuhiko said.
   "Yeah but you dont know the password to opening it stupid." Hiyoko commented.
    "And I wouldnt suggest guessing because. I've played to many games where you get shot for putting in the wrong password." Chiaki mentioned.
      I decided then was a good time to step back away from the door and out of that things shooting radius.
     Fuyuhiko turned pale.
    "Maybe it is for the best if we leave it for now."
    "I cant imagine what its guarding though. It must be a important place to have this amount of security protecting it."
    "Right you Are! uhuhuhu."
    Oh my gosh there was monokuma popping out of nowhere again. I know I really should be listening but I just quiet honeslty wasnt in the mood to deal with him.  I honeslty zoned out but came back to when he started beating monomi. I felt bad for her but I didnt really trust either of them.
I tuned back in when they started mentioning a traitor. I remember him saying something about that before. But I didnt give it much heed because I was still coming to grips with the fact we had been placed on this island to be part of this messed up killing game.
     "Do you kiddos know about the world ender organization"
     "Huh?"
     "Its exaclty how it sounds. A organization of kids ended the world."
     "Wait what? That's not possible how could kids end the world?" I said confused.
     "Oh do you think I'm lying? That makes me a little sad."
     I almost laughed when he said that. I'm sorry but why would I care if us doubting what you sad made you sad. We were sad when you made us kill each other.
   He ended up dragging off monomi and there was some chatter between the group but my brain just didnt want to be there right now. People started to disperse and I to went my own way. It had been a long day so far. I dealt with my own personal crazy, explored a new island and had to deal with our crazy outlandish mascots. I was ready to just take a shower, grab some food and sleep.

~~~~