Twilight Sydrome Murder Case

I had managed to make it to my cabin.
I was currently lying cocooned in the sheets. This game sucked and the fact we were here and forced to kill each other was messed up. But you know that didnt mean I couldn't enjoy the luxuries provided by this island in between people dying.
     That has to be the weirdest sort of silver lining I've had to come up with but it's better then just moping about all day. I could feel myself slipping into unconsciousness when there was a stupid loud announcement and I could here the tv being flickered on.
      "Emergency Emergency. Everyone gather at jackerwock park imeadlty. First one to get there gets homemade curry."
       "Oh my gosh I'm going to comment the next murder and it's going to be that stupid bear." I looked at the clock as I sat myself up.
      "Its 12 am you asshole!"
       I climbed out of bed and quickly threw on pants and pulled a brush threw my hair. Then headed outside to the park not happy I was being drug out of my cottage so late.
     I got to jackberwock park and saw that akane, hajime,chiaki, and ibuki  was already there.
      "Do you know why that dam bear summoned us here?"
      "Someones a little grumpy." Hajime quipped at me.
      "I was all comfy in my bed and half asleep till monokuma called this, whatever this is."
     "So I'm guessing your not a night person?"
     "I'm not not a night person. I'm a okay with going out later if it's my choice person."
    "Oh I see." He said with a laugh.
    "Im just excited for the curry since I was here first!"
    "Is it really the greatest idea to eat something monokuma made though?"
    "Its pretty hard to make curry taste nasty!" Ibuki said.
    "Yeah I wonder what kind of curry it is." Said sonia who I'm not quite sure when she got here.
    "Am I the only one worried that he might of poisoned it?"
   "I think you just might be." Hajime said.
   "Its unlikely that monokuma would poison it because if he killed us we wouldnt be able to hold a proper class trial because according to the rules we would have to kill him. And I also believe one of the rules is that you cant harm the principal." Chiaki finished with a yawn.
   "Yeah but that doesnt mean he couldn't spike it in some other way. You know like drop in a laxative just for shits and his giggles."
       "Speaking of where the hell is that bear. He wanted us to hurry up and get here but hes nowhere to be seen."
     "Thank you all for your patience." Monokuma said popping in out of nowhere.
     "Hey monokuma! I was here first that means I get the curry right!" Akane said enthusiastically.
    "No need to rush my dear akane I'll treat you to my special homemade monokuma curry tomorrow night."
    Cause that doesnt sound sketchy at all.
    "Monokuma curry?" Hajime asked.
    "Its extremely delicious it's made out of a unknown meat,wilted vegetables and a mysterious brand of rice."
    That sounds really gross. Sure the mystery meat could taste good but when has any meat labeled mystery not grossed you out when you found out where it came from.
     "Now monokuma let us hear what your business is. For I the supreme ruler of the underground have very little time to spare and if it's something foolish I shall feed your remains to my four dark devas of destruction." Gundam said while presenting his hamsters proudly.
      "You guys havent noticed yet I thought it was pretty dam obvious."
     I looked around and noticed that there was in fact something different here.  I get overlooking the video game console but How had I missed the giant ass flat screen right next to it.
    "Oh wait theres a arcade console over there. What games are on it!" Chiaki said excitedly.
    "I've only prepared one game for it but it's truly a masterpiece and happens to be of my own design."
    "Then it's something I could never look forward to playing." Sonia said.
   Dam I mean I was thinking it but sonias straight savage I love it.
      "Dont compare it to those trashy fan games it's much more then that." You know that really popular game everyones been wanting a sequel to? I said to hell with it and made my own brand new game."
     "Tada! It's called twilight sydrome murder case!"
     "Thats lame I want to play pokemon." Sonia yelled.
     "Hey dont say that you think I'm gonna give you brats a allowance to pay for you to play it."
     "What's the point of this though?" I said
     "Yeah I seriously doubt you just got the itch to develop your game design skills."
     "Good of you to notice hajime. And you right I didnt just make this game for a lol it's going to be your guys next motive."
     "After all I'm gonna get bored if you brats dont kill off someone else soon."
     "I'm glad our misery  can be the source of your entertainment monokuma." I said with a roll of my eyes.
     "So this game is motive?" Chiaki said.
      "But how?" Mikan said timidly.
      "If your interested try playing it!"
    "O-o-okay."
    "Dont do it Mikan it's a trap!" Mahiru yelled.
    "Yeah if that games the motive then we should just not play it." Soda said.
     "Yeah your a genius Soda!" Nekomaru boomed.
     "I guess I didnt think of that. But are you sure you want to do that? Because after all who knows someone could sneak out here and play it and then come to kill you. There is a traitor on this island after all."
     "Yeah but we've got him tied up in the dining hall."
     "Soda not so loud."
    "So it looks like I might not even need this motive because you guys already got a murder in the making."
   "Huh what?" Nekomaru said confused.
   "Say nagito where to die from starvation or dehydration. Whoever tied him up would be responsible for his death."
    Nekomaru started to visibly sweat.
   "Its okay I've been bringing him food."
    I saw nekomaru let out a breath.      "Thanks Kiera."
    "Bye bye." Monkuma said disappearing once again.
    "What should we do guys?" Mikan said.
     "I think none of us should play it. If the reason to kill someone lies in the game then if we dont touch it will be safe right?" I said.
    "Agreed I believe it's to dangerous to play the game." Pekoyama said.
    "Yeah I think it would be better to wait and see how this one plays out." Sonia chimed in.
    "But what if someone comes and secretly plays it." Hoyoko said concerned. "Whoever it was would get the motive and start hunting us."
     "That's a messed up way of thinking about it."
     "Cant we just break it. If we break it noone can play it." I said.
     "But wouldnt that go agaisnt one of monomi rule to  not leave litter on the island and give monokuma a exsuse to kill us." Pekoyama mentioned
     "Well then if we maybe just disconnect the power. That way we will know if someones played it because itll be on again."
      "But what if monokuma comes by and just plugs it in again. Then well be worried and at each others throats for no reason." Hajime pointed out
      "I think it would be better to be informed then in the dark on the motive and end up dying. Cause when you think about all you need to do is kill to win and I dont want to end up like byukaya or teru teru." Fyuhiko spat then left.
      "Fuyuhiko makes a good point." Mikan stammered.
     "What are you saying!? do you want to kill so badly to!" Akane yelled.
    "I-Im j-just saying it's hard to be cautious if you dont know the motive." Mikan squeaked
    "It doesnt matter." Chiaki said.
    "What?" I questioned.
    "It doesnt matter because knowing the motive or not knowing the motive. I'm not going to let there be another killing."
    "Bing bong doing dong."
     "Hey kids it's stupid late get back to your rooms for some r and r."
     I let out a sigh.
    "Cause it's not like he called us all out in the middle of the night."
    "We probably should head back to our dorms though." Mikan suggested. 
     "I can gladly agree to that because I for one am tired."
     "Good night everyone." I said heading off.
     I started to look back as I was walking and saw that everyone was heading to there dorms in somewhat small groups. It was interesting to see which people naturally gravitated towards each other. But I believe I had had a long enough day and I was ready to hit the sack and deal with whatever tomorrow was planning on throwing at me.