How!?

*Ding dong bing bong*

I heard the morning announcement play but I didnt yet want to start my day. I was ignoring monokumas message complety because it was the same thing everything time and I was still sleepy. I.......... Need to get up but I wanted to be lazy.  I could always just sit up play a video game for a small bit or read a book then go out onto the island to see what going on. You know maybe talk to some people. Get some food for myself, feed Nagito.
      Oh my gosh I feel like I'm talking about him likes hes my pet. You see every morning I get up, brush my hair, get dressed, go make breakfast for me and my crazy friend that set up a elaborate scheme to kill another. I felt like I could seriously weird some people out with that description. Granted none of the ones here. I just hoped I would have the chance to.
          I got up got dressed,made myself presentable and headed off to the kitchen.
         There wasnt many people here. Only a small handful. That were just eating slash socializing with each other. It was oddly normal. I walked into the kitchen and started looking around for something to make for food this morning.
      "Making breakfast for you and Nagito?"
     I looked up and saw hajime leaning agaisnt the door frame.
"Yeah how'd you know?"
"Lucky guess and I may have seen you bring him breakfast before. Well more like when mahiru pawned it off on you." He said with a laugh.
  "Yeah."
  "What I wonder though is why your still doing it."
   "Is that you volunteering to take over?" I laughed.
   "No! Um I mean no I'm just curious is all since everyone else here seems to not like him."
"Well I mean someone has to and Its not super annoying so I might as well."
   I started to look around the room. for food
  "Hey you think he'll like bagels cause I kind of in the mood for some."
   "I'm sure itll be fine."
  "K good because I'm not planning on coming back up here just because he didnt want to eat something."
    I put the two bagels that I toasted and buttered on a plate along with a things of orange juice and of milk.
    "Good luck dont let him drive you crazy."
     "Try my best." I said with a laugh then headed out to the old dining hall
      I opened the door and saw something unexpected Nagito was lying on the ground still and tied up but he wasnt doing much of anything. Normally he greeted me by now with a semi-loud Kiera-chan.
    "Nagito I brought food."
    Nothing.
    I gave him a minute or two to respond but was given none.
    I panicked when I noticed he wasnt moving or speaking and from this distance I couldn't tell if he was breathing. I quickly set down the tray steeled myself and headed over to him.
       I almost ran over there and saw I was worried for nothing. He was fine. In fact he was literally just lying there with a pouty look on his face.
     "Dammit nagito! You scared me. I thought."
     That someone may have killed him but I dare not say that around him lest he start going on about how he wants that to happen so he can be a stepping stone for hope.
     "Why didnt you say anything?"
     He wouldnt reply to me just stared at the ground and continued to sulk.
     I decided to sit on the ground bear him. I leaned over and poked his cheek.
     "Why do you look like a sourpuss."
     He gave me a weird look for how I addressed him I'm assuming.
     "Because I found myself looking forward to you coming and bringing me food today."
      "And what's wrong with that?"
      "Your a very talented person that shouldn't be wasting there time on trash like me."
     "Well someone has to feed you after all if you die tied up here from starvation. Then were going to have to hold a trial for nekomaru or soda."
     "You can go without food for weeks and without water for 3 days. But you've been bringing me breakfast and dinner everyday. When you could be doing so much more valuable things with your time."
      "Like what?"
      "Sociaoizing with someone who's not-"
      "Dont say it."
      He shut up for a minute. But he still seemed down.
     I got up and headed over to grab the tray of food that luckily was still warm.
    "Here I brought bagels this time."
     He ignored me for a moment as I held out the bagel to him. But eventually started to eat it. I still found this part a little awkward but I was getting used to it. I did wonder how many more times I would have to do this because surely we couldn't keep him tied up forever right?
      "So monokumas given us a motive to encourage us to kill each other."
      "I heard about that twilight sydrome murder case right?"
      "Yeah....wait how do you even know about that?"
       "I have mixed feelings, I really liked that game a lot."
       "Everyone was debating yesterday whether or not we should complety ignore it or play it so we know and can protect or selves with the  information we've learned."
      "What's your stance."
      "I dont know. I feel like we shouldn't play it because then theres no temptation at all. But I know someones probably going to play it and then they'll know something we dont. So In reality it would of been better to play it so you know what might drive someone to kill someone."
     "Well I would make a decision. Its not like you ultimates to just ignore the threat that's right in front of you. You guys should confront it. After all hope springs when you confront despair."
      "I hate that you almost have a point. Because your not wrong we shouldn't run away from our problems but face them. Almost like you want to make problems for people to face in the hope that itll make them better off in the end."
        "I think you've got me wrong kiera-chan I'm just looking for the ultimate hope then overcome any despair."
        "Oh shut up amd drink your juice." I said holding it up and helping him drink. 
      I finished that and decided I was going to eat my food elsewhere because it was to early for me to try and reason my way through nagitos tangets.