All tied up

I sat on the beach under a palm tree by myself. I was just listening to the waves go back and forth. I stared at tide coming and going.
     My mind was blank and reeling at the same time. Yesterday one of our classmates died his name was byakuya togami. After we finally got done with the investigation and class trial teruteru hanamura was found guilty. As punishment he was battered and deep fried in a volcano. It still made me a little nauscous thinking about it.
       Oh and I found out one of my friends here is even more of a crazy s.o.b then I thought he was. And that he tried to murder the guy that hanamura killed but failed. It made me sad to think what would happen if he had succeded. He wouldnt be here anymore.
      And to make matters worse I had yet to see Nagito today. So I didnt know what the hell he was doing.
      I heard footsteps but didnt look up to see who it was.
    "Hey you ok everyone was worried when you didnt show up for breakfast."
    I looked up to see my other friend hajime look down at me with a corncerned look on his face.
   "No im not okay. You saw the execution yesterday. That was messed up. This whole game is just messed up."
   He sat down on the sand next to me.
"Yeah I still cant get the image out of my mind. Im not gonna pretend to have all the answers but if just know if you asever need to talk im here."
     "Was Nagito at breakfast?"
     "No im not sure where he is at the moment but im alright with that. He pulled some serious crap at the class trial."
     "I already gathered that he was a little crazy before hand when I was talking to him but he seemed more self depricating then anything. I didnt realize he was full tilt. I cant help but worry a little about him though."
     We just sat there in silience for a little bit. There was still this glum deary feeling hanging over the island.
It was to be expected since we lost two of our classmates yesterday but that didnt make it any better.
     We sat for a while in silience not sure what to say to make the other one feel better. He eventually left to check on more people and I headed back to my cottage.
    Hoping i'd wake up in a better mood. I woke up late that day so i missed breakfast again. I was gonna head to the dining hall and see if I could stomach some food.
    I ran into nekomaru on the way in though.
   "Oh hey nekomaru."
   "Um hey kiera. What are you doing over here."
"I figured I could use some food. Are you alright. You seem pretty fidgety ."
"Fine, just fine gotta go!" He said then walked away.
I wonder what was up with him?
I headed into the dining hall and saw mahiru standing there with an annoyed look on her face.
"Hey mahiru whats wrong?"
"Im kind of annoyed does he not realize what situation hes in? Yet he has the nerve to say he doesnt like rice and wants toast instead."
   "Whats wrong any way I can help?"
    "Oh hi kiera we were worried when you diddnt show up for breakfast. And if you dont mind could you bring this to the dinning hall in the old building."
     "Ok but why?"
     "Thank you your the best." She said then proceeded to bolt. leaving me super confused. I headed down the stairs and out of the hotel towards the old building. When i got there surprislingly monomi was standing guard. She tried to stop me but I pushed forward intill I made it to the dining hall.
   I opened the door and saw something unexpected. A familiar white boy in a green jacket that i had been wondering about.