Let's Party

Kiera pov

I was at my cottage and decided to spruce myself up a little bit. I didn't do much but I did put on a little lipstick and mascara.
And I headed over to the party. I ran into souda who was complaining about togami taking away his wretch.
And after going through the mandatory body check. I was allowed to proceed onto the party. I shuddered a little still thinking about it did he really have to be that through I felt a little violated. Deciding to push those thoughts aside I headed down the hallway and into the dining hall saying hi to nekomaru on the way.
  Did It mention it smelt amazing in here? Cause it did. I looked out at the spread on the table there was so many different foods. It seemed their was a bit of everything ranging from Italian, to chinese, hawain and a little bit of everything in between Including literally a giant thing of meat on a bone. Teru teru might be a perv but dam I could see why he was the ultimate chef.
   I wonder if it tasted even better then it smelled. I really wanted to try some now but there wasn't many people here yet. I wondered what was taking everyone. I decided to leave the dining hall and the tempting smells and see if I could find anyone. I exited out into the corridor to see nekomaru still waiting there. I decided to pass him bye. I looked in the office but found no one. Just saw that there was an unusually high circuit breaker. I left there and headed around the corner to see a few people in line and Byukaya hard at work body checking everyone. I decided to back away slowly. They would probably be a few minutes anyway.
    I headed towards the kitchen and decided to go down the corner and check it out. What can I say I was bored and I explore when I'm bored. And who knows maybe I'll find a hidden monokuma while I'm exploring. I threw open the door and saw nothing really special It just had a  bunch of canned food. Table cloth a bin for said table clothes and a ironing board with three irons set up on it.
   I went over to the board. Geez I hadnt seen one of these in a while. All though it was strange the board felt a little warm. I hovered my hand near the iron and found it was still on. In fact all of them were still on. That's kind of iresponible it could burn something if it tilted. I looked for a way to turn it off  but didn't see one anywhere on it. What type of iron is this? I grabbed the cord protruding from the iron and decided to follow it. If I couldn't just turn it off I was gonna at least unplug it.
     I was tracing the cord when I heard a voice.
"Kiera-chan what are you doing?"
I looked up and saw it was nagito standing in the doorway. Surprised I dropped the cord. I almost felt like I was caught doing something I wasn't suppose to be doing.
"Oh I  was just exploring while I waiting. And I saw them on sooooo."
He tilted his head slightly confused by my actions.
"We should really get you out of this room though. I didn't have time to clean it. And with all the dust staying in it can't be good for your health."
  I looked up and saw that this room was really dusty and had a few cobwebs in the corner. I guess I just hadn't noticed that before.
"Plus everyone's waiting on you."
Wait I mentally laughed some when did that happen it went from me waiting on everyone to everyone waiting on me. I Allowed Nagito to escort  me from the room to the dining hall.
   "There you are" Chiaki said.
   "Ibuki was wondering as well."
   "Ahh sorry about that I was just exploring."
   I looked around the room and saw. Everyone was here well almost everyone I noticed a few people still missing.
  "Hey weres Hajime, togami, and fuyohiko."
"I passed the invitation along to him but he refused to come." Peko stated
"Oh and Togami and hajime are in the kitchen with teru teru looking for more dangerous items."
"You just missed him pigging out then claiming it was because of the iron skewer." Hiyoko said somewhat snidely.
"I wish they would get back all ready I wanna eat!" Akane whined with a ton of drool coming out of her mouth.
A few minutes passed by and I talked to people. And hiyoko complained about the body check some more. In till they finally got back.
    Togami started telling us of all about the dangerous items he put in a case and how he would need a safe place to store that case. Along with some one to guard it. Peko volunteered and Chiaki headed out to watch the entrance with monomi. It seemed to be all settled and I was glad for that because I was starting to get pretty hungry myself.
    Akane rushed the table grabbing whatever and shoveling food into her mouth. I walked over and grabbed some food and went over to chat with people. Miharu was taking pictures and surprisingly not to many people were eating even though this was delicious. Togami was standing guard watching everyone with a strict watchful eye.  I knew he said he was going to protect everyone but I felt a little bad for him because it didn't seem like he was gonna have any fun at this party.
      Well I suppose there nothing that can really be done about that. I was just going to enjoy the party and not worry about much.