So the hospitals creepier then I was exspecting

We headed off to the hospital. It didnt take long we were about to go in though the doors when nagito suddenly stopped.

"Hey whats wrong?" I asked him.

"Surely theres going to be a touching scene in there. And even though I was invited I know ill just ruin the atmosphere im not so naive as to not know my own place."

"I dont think that at all!"

"Im a little jealous of people like you and hajime. You seem to get along with most people and are generally more confident in general."

"I dont know where you getting that from last I checked I was a awkard fuck but thanks for the compliment i guess."

"Come on is there no way I get you to come back with me." I said grabing one of his hands and giving it a little tug.

"Id be and I think everyone else be much more comfortable if i didnt."

"Fine."

  I wasnt planning on forcing the subject but it was annoying. The way he viewed himself sometimes. I mean hes a little different but hes not a bad guy.
  My train of thought was imeadlty dispelled as I stepped into the next room and saw the little visual monkuma had displayed. He had a morbid ass visual of some men with monokuma heads wheeling someone in on a stretcher. Then in the next panel it was a bunch of these guys in a operating room with aliens in the background for some reason?
And the next panel was labeled heaven and just had a tombstone with a little ghost floating away. It was morbid as all hell and made the greatess sense of unease spread through me. I was fine with hospitals and this was creeping me out. So I cant examine what someone with a phobia of hospitals would be.

  I decided to try not to pay much more attention to it and went down the end of the hall to the last room where fuyuhiko was apparently staying.

I entered the room

"What you'll look like youve seen a ghost."

"F-Fuyuhiko are you alright!" Hajime asked concerned.

"Its just a scratch."

"I think that looks much more then just a scratch."

The others started to fuss over Fuyuhiko and I couldnt blame them he looked all laid up. He put on a tough bravo and brave face but he looked pained. And from his facial expresion it was over more then just his wounds.

"Im glad to see you fuyuhiko I was afraid youd be a goner."

"Theres no way I can die here."

"I had monokuma give me his medical records and it turns out he had ovee 30 stab wounds but luckily they were light and didnt damage any of his nerves."

"You must have the devils luck then!" Soda commented.

"I dont think it was that. I think peko gave her life protecting fuyuhiko. And thats why he cant die now."

It was silient for a second as all eyes looked exspectedtly at fuyuhiko.

"Who knows." He said then rolled over onto his side away from us.

You couldnt blame the poor guy for being despondent he looked like he was wracked with guilt and sorrow. I cant imagine how id feel if i was in his situation.

"Umm I think fuyuhiko should rest here for a while his wounds havent fully healed and itd be bad if he over exerts himself. No need to worry though ill take care of him while hes here!"

And with that declaration the hospital became slightly more loud and peppy with akane yelling about how she was going to avenge fuyuhiko and nekomaru trying to persuade her from not doing anything reckless and rash. Along with promising to take it away which I wont lie im a little confused because surely they cant be meaning what that sounds like.

Seeing that everything was going back to normal I decided I was going to head out and happened to see Nagito still standing right there. Im not sure if he was waiting for the others or if he was just lost in his own thoughts but I figured I give him a update on fuyuhikos condition since he seemed to stubborn to go back there himself.

  "They um seem to have him situated back there."

He looked at me, showing me I had his attention.

"Mikan says he shouldnt be in there to long because luckily most of his wounds are shallow."

"Im glad it would of been a shame if we lost his shining talent."

  It kind of put me off that, That was the thing he was concerened about at the moment but I was starting to get desensitized to how abrubtly he could spout something random.

I bid Nagito farewell and decided I was going to enjoy some down time while things were a little less crazy.