Chapter 2

<Still don't own Gravity Falls...>

Okay maybe I lied a little....

I screamed at the top of my lungs and slammed the door. "WADDLES RUN AWAY RUN AWWAAAYY!!!" I screamed picking him up and running down the hallway. "SHOOTING STAR WAIT I DON'T WANT TO HURT YOU!" I heard Bill Cipher yell panicked. "NOPENOPENOPENOPENOPE." I yelled.

I hid under the kitchen table hugging Waddles tightly. "Shooting Star please!!!" Bill yelled again. I shook my head violently as if he could see me. In which he probably could. "GO AWAY YOU STUPID TRIANGLE!" I screamed again.  "...and I thought you liked helping people..." I heard Bill whispered.

I sighed.

Maybe screaming and slamming the door in his face was a bit on the rude side.

"Crap." I mumbled. "Maybe I should hear him out... he said he didn't want to hurt me..." I put Waddles down and crawled across the floor. I stood, picked up a frying pan (Just in case, ya know?), and walked to the door.

I pulled it open slowly. Bill was still there, floating and waiting. He looked panicked and scared. "Come on in..." I whispered stepping to the side. He floated into the living room and I followed after shutting the door and locking it.

"Thank you, Shooting St-" Bill started to say, but I held up the frying pan. "What do you want, Bill?!" I interrupted quickly. I nodded my head. "The journal? My Grunkle Stan? MY BROTHER?!" "Look, Shooting Star, the last thing I want right now is that stupid book, a grumpy old man and some annoying kid." He answered. "Oh. Then why are you here?!" I said lowering the frying pan.

He glanced behind him and closed the curtains using magic. "Okay, look, I'm not the only Dream demon, or demon for that matter, there is. There's an entire dimension filled with demons like me..." He whispered quickly. My eyes widened in surprise.

Whoa that's pretty awesome... I thought to myself.

"What does that have to do with you?" "Well, we have a king instead of a president. And get this, he's... my father." Bill whispered. "WHOA SO YOU'RE A PRINCE?!" I yelled excited. "YES NOW CAN YOU KEEP IT DOWN?!" He whispered screamed. I nodded. "The problem is, my father, the king, was planning to take over the universe and... I kinda stole the thing he needs to do it...." I put my hand over my mouth. "I need help to stop him. He's gathering other things as well and he sent demons out to kill me." Bill finished. "So... you need someone to help you stop him and hide you?" I said after a few seconds. "Yep... so I just thought-" "-I'm the perfect person to help hide you?" I finished for him, pointing to myself. "Yeah... you in...?" Bill asked. I could hear the fright in his voice.

I hesitated.

Was this really a good idea?

Helping someone who tried to kill me and my brother?

Who helped my enemy, Gideon Gleeful and had become my enemy himself?

"Well.... I guess you can hide here for a few days..." I answered.

"YES YES THANK YOU YOU HAVE NO IDEA HOW HAPPY I AM NOW THAT YOU SAID THAT!!!" Bill hugged me somehow. I nodded.

Eh... maybe this won't be that bad.