Chapter 3

<I don't own Gravity Falls>

"Well, if you want to hide, I think you should change your appearance."

Bill and I were in the living room. "I guess so. I suppose I should become human." He said. I nodded and sat down on the couch. He snapped his fingers.

I gasped.

Where the yellow triangle was, stood a tall, blonde boy, around 14 years old, who was wearing a yellow suit jacket that had a strange brick print on the end. He was also wearing black pants. He had a top hat floating slightly above his head and an eye patch over his right eye. His visible eye was electric blue, and his wrist had the same brick print as his jacket. On his white dress shirt was a black bow tie. He was so....

"How do I look?" My thoughts were interpreted by the sound of his voice. "OH! um, you- uh- uh-" I stumbled over my words.

Am I blushing?! I thought to myself.

Bill laughed. I noticed his teeth were pointed. "Yes, you are blushing Shooting Star."  he said. I blushed harder and stood up. "Well, you look different okay?!" I yelled throwing a pillow at his face. "Come on you stupid Dorito..." I mumbled stomping upstairs. He continued to chuckle as he followed me upstairs.

This is going to be harder then I thought.