Chapter 6

A/N: I haven't posted in forever due to school and life because it gave me lemons. Luckily, the device I used to post finally got fixed so I'm back! Please forgive me for being a butt and not posting.

~~~~~~~

Well, as far as I knew, we were on the run.

Bill tugged me through the forest quickly, shouting things in a language I didn't understand at all. I glanced back behind us and saw two black shadow-y figures following us. The Mystery Shack was no where in sight.

"SHIT!!" Bill screamed suddenly. I looked forward and watched in horror as we plummeted down a hill. I screamed as we tumbled down the hill. "DO SOMETHING!!!" I screamed. "I FREAKING CAN"T!!!" The dumb triangle man yelled, grabbing me around the waist and dragging me close to himself. I blushed, shutting my mouth and looking up at him.

"BWAAAHHHHH!!" Bill screamed. My eyes widened in surprise as hit a rock or something and went rolling in different directions. Bill tried to keep hold of me by my wrist but I slipped out of his reach as I fell down a hole.

"BILL!!!" I yelled, surprised at the amount of fear in my voice. I looked down as the bottom of the hole seemed to get closer... and closer... until...

SPLAT

GROUND IMPACT!!!!!!!