3.

liked by junghobii & 565k others, 89k commentsminxsuga: jimin, my no

minxsuga: jimin, my no.1 fan 💙
{tagged @p.jimin}
--
view all 89,000 comments

user1: YOONMIN

user2: aww. 😭💗

p.jimin: i remember that day 😂️

agu_std: YOONGI WE WANT TO SEE U PLAY MORE BASKETBALL

user3: u guys look so cute tho

kim_namjoonn: u look like a child holding up that medal

minxsuga: shut up @kim_namjoonn

(load more comments)

--

"hey, hobi, what's their names?" i showed him the instagram post of the light-haired guy and the orange-haired one.

he took a look at my phone.

"the one with the medal is min yoongi and the other is park jimin. you'll be meeting them today." he poked my tummy. "excited?" he then wriggled his eyebrows.

i gave him a disgusted look.

"stop, you know i hate it when people do that." I frown at him and look away.

we were now at the mall going to the spot where we will be meeting his friends. i'm now regretting agreeing to this.

well I really didn't have a choice did i? the things hoseok make me do is unbelievable.

i suddenly saw fingers in front of me. hoseok was clicking his fingers.

"you good? you just zoned out for a while." he smiled when i looked at him.

"don't worry, im alright." i sighed.

i then decided to look at that post that min yoongi posted. he does look really cute in it. i smiled at my screen. i then heard hoseok let out a laugh that he couldn't hold in.

"what are you laughing at?"

"y-you think that yoongi is cute." he started to tease me about him. "jina is in love." he ruffled my hair and made the cute sounds that he makes.

"hey! i'm not! all i said was that he does look kind of cute, okay? b-but i said it in my head."

"that's what you thought." he smirked and pointed at me. "i'm definitely telling him this."

i gasp.

"no you're not."

"yes i am."

"no you're not!

"yes i am."

"no you are not jung hoseok!"

before hoseok could speak, two boys from behind us called his name out.

"ah! there you guys are!" hoseok said to the two men.

one had dark hair, looked young and very attractive and the other had light brown hair and looked handsome.

"this is jina, jina meet jungkook and taehyung." hoseok pointed at them.

they both smiled at me and waved. nervously, i waved back and gave them a shy smile.

"awe, you're so cute! it's so nice to meet you." jungkook said and caressed my cheek. i blushed a little then bowed.

"t-thank you, nice to meet you too."

"you don't need to do that!" the other let out his hand for me to stand straight. hoseok then clapped his hands really loud. which made me jump a little.

"let's go look for the others then." he smirked at me.

taehyung and jungkook walked by my side keeping me company and tried to get to know me.

i guess it's time to meet the other 4.
--