43.

809k likes, 63k comments p

p.jimin: KIM JINAAAA

{tagged @kimjina._}
——
view all 63,000 comments

user1: jimin and jina?

user2: how tf can someone move on so quick

user3: so jina and suga are over?

user4: OMG IVE BEEN SHIPPING THEM SJNCE THE START

user5: LOL ITS SO HARD TO THINK OF A SHIP NAME FOR THEM

user6: you guys are so stupid. just because jina is with some other guy doesn't mean they go out or she broke up with yoongi. so you are basically saying jina can't meet other boys? you all assume things so quick

user7: she is perfect

user8: why is she with jimin??

user9: i wasn't expecting this at alllll

kimjina._: PARK JIMINNNN

user10: ur a hoe, stfu @kimjina._

user11: sluttttt

user12: ...

(load more comments)

——

"IS THAT PIZZA ON THE TABLE?" i shout as i enter jimins kitchen. i throw my bag on the floor then run to the food. "no, it's rice." he sarcastically said back as he picked up my bag.

my eyes widen as i open up the warm package as the nice aroma swept through my nostrils. "like what you see?" i heard jimins voice behind me. i looked back to see him way too close to my face. my body jerked back as i hit the table. "jimin, move yourself." i nervously laugh then look away.

he laughed then walked to the other side of the table. "i still didn't receive a thank you." i saw his devilish smirk as i looked to his direction. "remember, this cost me a lot of money." he pouted. laughing at his actions, i took one slice of pizza then began to eat it.

"jina! you're so childish!" he shouted as he came up to me. jimin tried to make me lose grip of my pizza. laughter spread the room until he pinned me down to the couch.

"you've got 5 seconds to give me that pizza. 5... 4... 3.... 2.."

"jimin why isn't your door lock-"

jimin and i both looked up to see yoongi at the door. what was he doing here? his bright smile turned into a serious face. i've never seen him like this before.

"yoongi, why are you here?" jimin quickly got off of me and made his way to yoongi who seemed to be staring at me. he wasn't paying attention to jimin all i could see was him coming closer to me. slowly, i got up from the couch. i put my hand on his shoulder for comfort.

"yoongi, what's up? you seem-"

"get your hands off of me." his voice was still calm but seemed more scary to me. i tilted my head then attempted to ask again but he smacked my arm away from him.

"y-you s-slut. what the fuck were you doing with jimin? why didn't you tell me you were at his?" the second i heard the word slut, my heart sunk deep into my chest.

"yoongi, calm down nothing happened." jimin tried to explain to him but all he could do was push him away.

"so i'm a slut? you're calling your own girlfriend a slut." i said as i emphasise slut. by now, tears started to run down my cheeks. how could he say such thing to me?

"slut." he shrugged. "what other word is there to describe you as when i just see you with my best friend." he looked unbothered, like he really meant it. "there was nothing going on between us, i swear." i came up closer to him but all he did was push me back. hard.

"why did i think going out with you was a good idea."

——

um.. sooooo *sips tea*