4.

liked by junghobii, v

liked by junghobii, v.taehyung, jeon_jk and 7.9k others, 378 comments.
kimjina._: ☕️🤙✨

{tagged: @junghobii, @v.taehyung and @jeon_jk}
--
view all 378 comments

user1: photography skills

user:2 OMG SHE'S WITH JUNGKOOK, V AND JHOPE???

jeon_jk: 😋♥️

jungshook.xx: @jeon_jk I LOVE U NOTICE ME.

s1hunn12: thanks for not answering my texts! btw woah you're with bts?

user3: ugh why is she with them?

kimjina._: @jeon_jk ❤️❤️

kimjina._: @s1hunn12 I COULDNT FIND MY CHARGER and yes..

(load more comments)

@jeon_jk started following you.
@v.taehyung started following you.

--

jungkook, taehyung, hoseok and i sat around the table with our coffee waiting for the others to arrive.

"i don't even like coffee that much." taehyung shrugged while he stared at the cup in front of him.

"then why did you buy some?" i ask as i look at him. he looked up at me and smiled.

"i really do not know." he then showed me his cute laugh.

"you wasted my money, idiot!" jungkook started to hit taehyung while hoseok tried to break up the playful fight. i just sat there laughing, they are not as bad as i thought.

"oh, thank you for paying jungkook." i smile at him.

"no worries, the best way to get a new best friend is to treat them, right?" jungkook carried on to beat taehyung.

"stop it! i'm hurt." taehyung fake cries.

"i'm done, you two are babies." hoseok sighed and sat back down. he then looked at his watch.

"what is taking them so long?" he whisperes to himself.

"don't worry, we are here!" shouted a voice. 4 guys stood by our table.

"finally, you guys took so lo-"

"IS THIS JINA?" i heard one of the boys shout, he looked like the guy that was beside yoongi in the instagram post.

"yes, i'm jina." i laughed as he came towards me.

"wow, you are so cute!" he then squeezed my cheeks.

"i'm jimin, nice to finally meet you."

"hey, leave her alone." hobi got hold of jimin's arm and took him away from me.

"rude." i hissed under my breath, directing it to hoseok. he heard it but just gave me a death glare.

"i'm jin, its okay, i'll replace hoseoks place for you." he shook my hand and smiled.

"ah, bro. stop." hoseok whined and took a seat.

"yeah, you would be a better friend that hoseok." i said to jin and stuck my tongue out at hoseok.

"i think hobi is getting jealous." a tall light haired guy smirked and walked over to me.

"shut up!" hoseok shouted at him.

"oh and my name is namjoon. i hope to be great friends with you." his soft hand lightly touched mine.

"you too." i smiled.

hoseok rolled his eyes and looked towards the last guy. he gestured for him to come towards me. i looked back and i finally knew who he was. he looked even better in person.

"yoongi?" i walked towards him. his eyebrows furrowed as he looked up at me.

"how do you know my name already?" he laughed and put his hand on my shoulder. my words couldn't get out of my mouth, i felt nervous being near him.

"yoongi! i nearly forgot! jina said you were cute in your instagram recent." hoseok smirked and and put his arm around him.

"you think i'm cute?" he smiled then came closer to me. i slowly nodded as i gulped hard.

"i-i think you are cute as well." he looked away and scratched the back of his neck.

"awwwwwwe!" i heard jungkook and tae shout from behind us. i rolled my eyes and smiled.

"thanks, yoongi."

--