9.

867k likes, 100k comments

minxsuga: you look so beautiful rn..

{tagged @kimjina._}
--
view all 100,000 comments

user1: I SHIP GUYSS

user2: they go out?

user3: fuck her

kimjina._: heyy! when did you take this?? 😣

user4: kill yourself @kimjina._

kim_namjoonn: #JINGI

kimseok.jin: @kim_namjoonn that sounds like it would be me and yoongi's ship name.

user5: she's so pretty

agu_std: goalssss 😍

minxsuga: @kimjina._ don't worry, you look great in it

minxsuga: @kimseok.jin you wish..

minxsuga: @user4 don't say that to people.

user6: awe he's so sweet to her

junghobii: ...

(load more comments)

--

"i really enjoyed today." i smiled at yoongi. we were already at my house.

"me too, we need to do this again." he rubbed my arm and showed me his gummy smile. he then leaned in close to my ear.

"i'll miss you." he whispered. it sent shivers down my spine. i didnt know how to react so i just nodded and attempted to leave.

"wait!" he grabbed onto my arm and twisted me around. "i don't want to waste your time but I've got one more thing to say."

butterflies started to appear in my stomach, i don't know why. was he going to confess? if he did, should i too?

"j-jina. i like you, a lot. and i want you but i don't think that i can get you just yet. i think i might be moving too fast and i don't want you to feel uncomfortable now. i know hoseok isn't alright with us but i don't care about him. i care about you. it's just that i don't know if you feel the same way." he looked serious. his words made my face heat up. i didn't know how to respond.

"yoongi i-" but before I could speak, i felt his arms around me. his soft embrace made me want him to not let go.

i quickly hugged back and deepened the scent of his cologne.

"good night, jina." he said during the hug. he let go and pushed my arms off him lightly since i still held on to him.

and with that, he left.

"i like you too." i whispered.
--