10.

879k likes, 94k comments

junghobii: why aren't you listening to me?
--
view all 94,000 comments

user1: YASS HOBI

user2: i love youu

user3: who?

jeon_jk: bucket hats suit you well

user4: who made you sad

user5: handsome woww

junghobii: @jeon_jk thank you, i know

user6: am i the only one that thinks this is about jina?

user7: nope @user6

kimjina._: 😕

junghobii: @kimjina._ 😕

(load more comments)

--

"you can't be with her!" i shouted at yoongi who was complaining about how he wants to be with jina. he can't be with her, trust me. the last relationship he had with a girl was bad and i don't want jina to get hurt like her.

"remember your last relationship?"

"that was the past, forget about it." he sighed. he looked angry and i didn't like seeing him like this.

"she's my best friend, i've known her way more longer that you have and trust me, i know how she is." i put my hand on his shoulder but he immediately smacked it away.

"i don't give a fuck, hoseok. just let me be. this is my life, not yours." he started off.

"and so what if you have known her longer? i know she likes me back, there's no need for that." yoongi raged then sat down, clutching his hair tight.

"how do you know she likes you? did she tell you yesterday? why didn't she tell me first?" i looked down. why didn't she tell me?

"why does she need to tell you? oh let me guess, because you and her are best friends." he quote.

i started to feel betrayed but angry. what does she see in yoongi, i bet they don't even know much about each other, and she's here, already catching feelings for him.

"she isn't the one for you, you're not the one for her." i came closer to him.

he stood up and shook his head.

"are you jealous?" he spat out.
--