51.

minxsuga:

1M likesminxsuga: regretting things ——-comments disabled-

1M likes
minxsuga: regretting things
——
-comments disabled-

——

hoseok's pov

the boys and i are currently outside in-n-out waiting for yoongi and naeun. we all have only seen naeun in instagram posts but not in real life so it may be a surprise for us.

"what's taking them so long?" jin asked as he kept on looking around to see if he could find them. he looked like a lost sheep. "don't rush them, they are probably up to something." jungkook looked at jimin then nudged him. "you get me?" he smirked and all jimin could do was laugh. i shook my head at them.

"i think that's them." taehyung pointed at two people from far away. the girl looked happy as she excitedly skipped along as she had her hands intertwined with the guy. looked like them so i guess it is.

they ran over to our table. "hey guys, i'm naeun." she smiled as she did a quick bow. "i'm so excited to meet you guys." the smile was still stuck on her face however yoongi's face looked unbothered. "take a seat." namjoon kindly told her.

yoongi quickly let go of her hand and sat in front of me and then you have naeun following behind.

first impressions of naeun, she looked very pretty and has a very nice and bubbly attitude. i don't see what's wrong with her.

"so, should we introdu-" jimin asked but couldn't finish the sentence since naeun cut him off. "you all look so handsome and rich. how did you guys even get famous just like that? were you surprised and what did you think personally?" she asked.

everyone had the most fakest smile on their faces. i could feel yoongi's pain already. jungkook opened his mouth to talk but then she carried on talking. "yoongi is so sweet! just like his name. i've done some research about you guys and you all seem so talented and i'm surprised since obviously i never knew who you guys were."

yoongi gave naeun the most dirtiest look and tapped her on the shoulder. "just let them actually answer the questions." he sighed and rested his face on his hand. "yeah... so how did you find yoongi?" i ask her as fast as i could before she cut me off.

she looked at me deep in the eyes then pointed at me. "you look familiar. you commented on my post once. sorry for acting rude, i didn't know you were famous." confused, i looked around the table and scratched my hair.

"so you're saying if he wasn't famous then you wouldn't have apologised?" jin said and laughed. she just laughed with him.

just then, someone kicked my leg. i looked under the table to see yoongi's foot. looking up at him, he mouthed to me. "i want to leave, make an excuse." i don't blame him.

as loud as i could, i banged my hands on the table as i slowly stood up from my seat, making everyone look my way. "i almost forgot that we need to be getting to rehearsal for our upcoming... fan..meet?" i gave everyone a look to make them agree with me. when they all clocked it, they all started to follow my lead.

"we are late but we just wanted to spend more time with you but we have to go." taehyung shook his head and pouted. i could see a little smirk in his eye. yoongi smiled and looked at naeun. she looked sad. "oh, that's okay. before you guys go, can you tell your fans that you know me and they should follow me on instagram?"

we all looked at her with blank expressions on our faces. "yeah, yeah. i'll catch you later." yoongi finally spoke. naeun let out her arms for a hug but yoongi pretended that he didn't see her and walked away. we followed him.

i guess we can all agree with yoongi now. but why is he still hanging out with her?

——