14.

152k likes, 45k comments

kimjina._: thanks for spamming my phone with pics guys! 🙄
--
view all 45,000 comments

user1: cuties

user2: stop pretending to be friends with them so you can gain more followers..

user3: @user2 she isn't

p.jimin: could've at least tagged us :(

user5: they all look so good

kim_namjoon: no problem ❤️

kimseok.jin: it's jungkooks fault, he held your phone

jeon_jk: @kimseok.jin STOP SNITCHING

user6: *screenshots*

user7: fuck off jina, stop hanging out with them

user8: ^

kimjina._: @kim_namjoonn @kimseok.jin @jeon_jk you are all involved in this.😠

(load more comments)

--

"thanks for walking me home, again." i smiled at yoongi. his face lit up even though it was dark and his hair moved slightly as the wind blew. he looked perfect.

"no problem, anything for you." he smiled back and patted my shoulder.

after that, we stayed silent for awhile while he looked at me. i examined his face and saw all the perfect features in him. how can someone look so good?

just then, he loudly cleared his throat which made me to come back to my senses.

"i-i should be going now." he stuttered then quickly turned around. i didn't want him to leave just yet. i need to confess.

"w-wait." my voice cracked. he stopped and looked back at me with a smile then came closer to me, much closer than before.

by now, my heart started to race fast and my cheeks began to look even more pink.

yoongi stared at my face then held onto my hand. "is something up? you look nervous." he clutched on so tight but it made me cool down.

"yeah, i just need to t-tell you something." a big lump formed in my throat as i looked down at the ground.

he lightly lifted my chin up so i could look at him.

i took a deep breath then deeply looked into his eyes.

"i like you as well." my voice was so quiet that i thought that he didn't hear me since he looked at me with a blank face.

my mouth parted to repeat it again but then his soft lips crashed onto mine.

butterflies shot up in my stomach as he put his arms around my waist. i immediately kissed back.

the feeling felt surreal. it was something that i haven't felt in such a long time. the feeling of his lips made me to gain more feelings for him.

after a while, we parted from the kiss. out of breath, i looked into his eyes and shyly smiled. he did the same, i could even see a tint of pink on his cheeks.

"s-sorry i couldn't just stand here and not kiss you after i've been dying to for so long." he nervously laughed.

"it's okay." i smiled at him. he then checked his watch and pouted.

"i've got to go now, sadly. good night princess." he gave me one last kiss on my forehead then waved goodbye.

he walked away then looked back and waved again when he was halfway down the road.

i couldn't stop smiling at his cuteness and because of the kiss.
--