39.

311k likes, 25k comments kimjina

kimjina._: i hate u, even though ur my bestie

{tagged @s1hunn12}
——
view all 25,00 comments

user1: ily jina!!!

user2: loool do sihun and rm still go out?

user3: why can't me and my best friend take pictures like this

user4: i love your friendshippp

minxsuga: we barely hang out anymore :(

user6: ^ yay, pls let the jingi ship sink

user7: @user6 yay, pls leave

s1hunn12: i hate u too bestie

user8: i hate u jina. ffs leave yoongi alone

user9: like this comment if you hate jina

user10: ^ why did that get 102 likes 😂

user11: ugly

user12: ^ look at yourself first before u judge others mate

kimjina._: @minxsuga WE MET UP YESTERDAY

user13: why does she get so much hate

——

"you feel like namjoon is cheating on you? how could you believe such thing?" i question sihun. she looked at me with a worried expression on her face as she fiddled with her phone.

"i-it's just.. he doesn't pay attention to me as much anymore. always coming home late. it's like we lost that connection we had at the beginning." she replied. i could see she was trying to hold back her tears.

knowing namjoon, i don't think he would ever do that to sihun. he's an innocent (not really 😏) guy that wouldn't do that to her.

"he's probably just stressed with all the work he has to do since they are working on their comeback." trying to comfort sihun, i put my arm around her. "you really think namjoon is that type of guy? believe me, he isn't." i assured her.

she sighed and smiled. "yeah.. maybe i'm just losing my trust for him, i don't know." i smiled at her and let go. "can we not talk about this anymore? i wanna know more about you and yoongi." she smirked and poked me.

"okay, stop always getting into my privacy please." i shake my head.

——

ty for 1k reads already