21.

983k likes, 77k comments

junghobii: yoongi looks worse than me so i decided its okay to post 😉

{tagged minxsuga}
--
view all 77,000 comments

user1: yoongi is me

user2: LMAOOO

user3: sopeeee 😍

user4: #jingi who? i only know sope.

minxsuga: i told you not to post this

user5: ha i'm hobi when i'm posting pictures with my friends.

user6: you still look cute thoo @minxsuga

user7: i wonder how jimin is reacting to this rn

junghobii: oops, my hand slipped @minxsuga.

user8: i wonder what happened in the photo.

user9: this is now my lock screen.

kimjina._: BHAHAHA IM SAVING THIS

user10: ^ only cause yoongi is in it.

--

right now, all the lights in yoongi's apartment was off and all i could hear was small breaths coming from him. we were sitting on his bed, a few spaces away from each other at 1:50 am.

"jina, come closer." yoongi said, breaking the silence. i looked up at him then quickly went up closer to him.

there was a tense feeling around when i thought of what he was going to do next.

just then, i could feel his arms wrap around me as we slowly laid down together on his bed.

"yoongi-"

"shh."

hesitantly, i rested my head on his chest while i look forward. it felt oddly relaxing to be in his arms, and i felt like i didn't want this moment to end.

"you actually came." yoongi said. he started to touch my hair. "why wouldn't i come?" i smile and look up at him.

"i don't know, maybe because i thought you wouldn't want to."

he looked down at me then smiled. "jina, you're so beautiful you know. i feel like kissing you right now but i-"

"kiss me." i wanted to feel that feeling again. i miss it so much.

yoongi furrowed his eyebrows at me. "really?" he asked as i could see a smile form on his lips. i nod.

his face started to come up closer to mine and before i knew it i could feel his soft lips. those butterflies came up again. my hands went up to his neck while he twisted me round and grabbed on to my waist.

without even realising, i parted my lips and his tongue entered my mouth.

the kiss began to get stronger but then he carefully pushed me away.

i looked into his eyes and smiled. it was like he wanted to say something but he couldn't get it out. "yoongi, are you okay?"

"jina i- i think i'm in love with you."

--