Chapter 7

"Pancake?" Joseph asked, adjusting his apron.

"Sure." I said, watching him flip a chocolate chip pancake onto my plate.

We ate breakfast pretty quick, and I changed into my school clothes again.

"Sorry about last night.." He started, but I stopped him.

"I had fun. We should do it again." I said, picking up my phone.

"See you later!" He said, closing the door behind me.

From: Ezra

Party tonight! Please come with? xoxo

It was already eleven, so I ran in the house and tried to pick out an outfit. It seems like it's been forever since I went to a party with Ez.

To: Ezra

What color are you wearing?

After searching my closet, I finally found my perfect outfit. I needed this time away from Joseph. He was making me feel something weird. Besides, he doesn't know the real me. I love parting!

"Come on whore!" She said, beeping her car horn at me. I ran out the door, telling mom and dad that I was going to study for a test with a friend. They're stupid enough to believe anything.

"Like my dress?" I laughed, smiling down at my pink fluffy dress. My hair was so sleek, and I was loving it.

"You look good!" Ezra said, using her black pumps to slam on the gas. We blasted some Drake and made our way to the party.

"That dress looks good!" I said, admiring her dark blue mini dress. She winked at me, passing me a bottle of Jack.

"Starting early?" I asked, putting the bottle to my lips.

"You can't ever have too much!" She laughed, throwing her head back as we pulled into the drive way.

The party was like usual, dim lights, huge keg, and lots of people.

"I'm gonna find Sky!" She yelled, trying to talk over the loud music. I waved at her, and headed to the corner of the room. Everyone knew the corner was where I like to stand.

"Hey Hannah!"

"Over here!"

"Hey hey!"

When I turned around, I saw Joseph. Sweet, innocent Joseph.

"What are you doing here???" I asked, taking him by his sleeve and walked out the door.

"I wanted to party.." He said, giving me puppy dog eyes.

"Go home." I said, walking away from him. What is he thinking??

I went back to my corner, and looked for a dancing partner. The usuals were here, grinding on each other. I knew they would be over there for a little bit longer, then head to a bedroom. No big deal

"You look nice." Someone whispered in my ear, grabbing my hips.

"Hannah." I said, turning to face the speaker.

"Jake." He said, puling me closer.

"You like this song?" I asked Jake, dancing along with"Work Out- J Cole."

"I like the way you dance to this song." He said, watching me move. I was an excellent dancer.

"Have you seen Sky or Ezra?" I asked him, sliding my hand down his chest.

"They're in the kitchen. I think they were going to her house soon.." He said, tugging on me as I headed that way.

"Let go." I said, pushing him off of me.

"Ez!" I said, jumping backwards when I saw her climbing all over Sky.

"What?" She asked, taking another swig of the bottle.

"I wanna go home." I said, because something didn't feel right.

"Then walk." She said, kissing Sky some more.

"Need a ride?" Jake asked me, leading me out of the door.

"Please?" I asked, getting into his Caddy.

"Sure."

We drove in silence, listening to the wind blow through my hair. I sipped on some more Jack, and we pulled into an unfamiliar house.

"Um.."

"Get out." He said, opening my door. I followed him up to the door.

"I wanna go home." I said, turning around.

"No." He said squeezing my arm.

"Ouch!" I yelled, slapping him. He pushed me down, and threw my bottle in the woods.

"Then walk home." He said, slamming the door. I grabbed my phone out of his car, and called the only person I knew to call.

*******

"Hannah.." Joseph said, holding me.

"Lets just go to your house." I said, walking to his car.

"I'm so sorry." He said, driving to his house.

"It's fine." I replied, holding onto the door handle.

"I need to tell you something, but I'm scared to say it.. Here. This song. It will explain everything." He said, putting in a CD. [ play the song on the side ---> ]

I listened to the song, and smiled.

"Joseph."

"Yeah?"

"I love you too."

"So does that mean...?"

"Yes. I'm your girlfriend." I said, grabbing his head and pulling him in for a kiss. A kiss that made fireworks go off inside me. I bet Disney would be jealous of this perfect moment.