Chapter 8

"What happened last night?" Ezra asked me, leaning against my bed post.

"What.." I started, sitting up to rub my eyes. How in the heck did she get into my room? I checked my phone, and realized it was only Saturday; Mom and Dad were at work by now.

"Why'd you bail on me? I had to go back to Sky's house." She said, crossing her arms to me.

"Now don't you pretend you didn't enjoy it. Obviously you got some last night, so you shouldn't be complaining." I said, cutting my eyes at her. She can't pretend to be mad at me very good.

"Speaking of getting some, you and Jake huh? I didn't think he was your type, but I've heard he.."

"Stop right there. Me and Jake didn't do anything." I said, slipping on a tank top.

"You left the party with him. Can't fool me sun shine."

"Joseph picked me up when I got to Jake's house. It didn't feel right.." I said, wondering if he was still asleep.

"What's up with you lately? The Hannah I used to know never had a problem waking up at a guy's house she just met. If I remember correctly, she was know notorious for it." Ez said, lighting her cig. I rolled my eyes at her, and started to pull up my hair. What had happened to me?

"I'm dating Joseph." I said, letting the phrase roll off my tongue.

"Since when?" She asked, throwing some black shorts at me to put on.

"Last night. He played some sappy love song, so I agreed to us being together." I said, trying to hide my pink cheeks blushing at the memory.

"Your telling me this guy is changing you? That's bull." She said, rolling her eyes.

"No. I don't really know, okay?" I said, picking up my stuff.

"Where do you think your going?" Ez asked, grabbing my arm.

"Joseph's house. Go home, slut." I said, pushing her backwards, causing her to fall onto my bed.

I ignored her yelling at me as I walked out of my room, slamming my door. I'm tired of her right now. Who does she think she is? Trying to control me. And she was the one who said I should date him!

"Let me in." I said, repeatedly knocking on his front door. To my surprise, his mom opened the door.

"Good morning to you too.." She sad, giving me a confused expression. Her blond curly hair was tied up in a bun, glaring down at me in her square shaped glasses.

"Joseph home?" I asked, trying to look around her to peak into the house.

"He's sick. No visitors." After slamming the door in my face, I tried to call his cell phone. No answer. How weird..

"Hannah!" Ezra yelled, running up to me.

"What?" I asked, walking toward my car. I wanna go out.

"I'm sorry, okay? I don't know what I was thinking. Come on, let's go out together. Shopping, then Sky's house. It'll be fun!" She said, giving me her puppy dog eyes.

"Fine." I said, a small smile creeping up on my face. I can't say no to her cute face. Best friend forever, no doubt.

We pulled into the mall pretty quick, and walked into Hot Topic together. She flirted with the cashier, getting us thirty dollars off our total.

"Slut!" I joked, winking at her when we left the store.

"So what!" She laughed, shrugging her shoulders. I followed her into Spencer's, and took a couple of stupid picture with their merchandise. We clipped in some colors hair extensions, and smudged some make up on.