Prologue

London

        I walked out of Starbucks talking to my sister Paris when I ran into him, well actually he ran into me almost making me spill my damn iced coffee

        I walked out of Starbucks talking to my sister Paris when I ran into him, well actually he ran into me almost making me spill my damn iced coffee ... I was about to give him a piece of my mind to, that was until...... until I looked up and couldn't believe who it was... Chris. I should've known to from that angelic voice of his, he was on the phone... Damn I wonder if he still remembers me since he left VA when he was 18. He's 20 now and probably doesn't even remember my name! I smile at the irony, he has a song with that title! Just then I think of the good times and a certain something reminding me of it all. That gave me the courage to talk to him

London: "Hey Chris" I said as he started to walk off; thank God I spoke when I did!

Chris: "I'm sorry no pictures right now."

Just as I thought...

London: "You don't remember me huh?"

Chris: "No, I don't think so..."

London: I silently laugh to myself; he knows me all right! "two years in Hollywood, away from home and you forget your ex-girlfriend? Its me London!"

Chris: " Oh. I didn't recognize you, you're even more beautiful than I remember!"

London: "Thanks! Looks like you're in a hurry though, you off to the studio?"

Chris: "Yeah, gotta keep working to get my money and keep my fans happy! I still got you blushing though!"

London: "Shut up! Kae wouldn't like you flirting with me!"

Chris: "True, and I hate to end this but I'm already late... Here's my number"

*he grabbed my I-phone and typed it in.*

" Its under Christopher B."

London: "Oh okay thanks..." he was turning away but that 'thing' was still haunting me and I had to tell him but now wasn't the right time... "Wait Chris..."

Chris: "Yeah?"

London: "Uhmm I have something to tell you, can you meet me for lunch tomorrow?" I asked that with my heart racing, I knew it wasn't going be easy for me to say or him to hear!

Chris: "Ill see but I have rehearsal..."

London: "Okay, well hopefully I'll see you then..."

Chris: "Yeah, bye L." he said. giving me a hug then walked off.

        Leaving me standing there alone in my thoughts. I can't believe after all this time I ran into him and can't imagine how he'll take what I have to tell him! I mean, how do I tell Chris that I'm not just his ex but the MOTHER of his SON Christian to?