Reunited As One

London

        I just got out of the shower and got dressed when I heard someone ringing my door bell

        I just got out of the shower and got dressed when I heard someone ringing my door bell. I walked down stairs and opened the door. It was Chris. Shit I forgot he was dropping off Christian; I really don't feel like seeing his face after what happened today. "He's in the car sleeping I'm about to grab him can you get his car seat?" he asked me. "Yeah." I walked over to Chris' Range Rover and saw my baby sleeping peacefully. Chris picked him up and he started crying so he handed Christian to me. I held Christian as I was walking in the house with Chris following behind me. "Sit his car seat down by the door," I told Chris. "Ok." As he did that I announced: "I'm going to put him in his crib." then walked upstairs and put Christian down.

        Then I walked downstairs and went to the living room where I left Chris "I'll walk you out." "No. London wait a minute I want to talk to you." "Talk to me about what Chris!?! How you just let your girlfriend disrespect me? Whether she thinks she's right or not; yeah I kept Christian away from you but I had to for his, mine and your sake. I couldn't let that ruin a dream you've had since you were a kid! That was the hardest thing I've ever had to do was let you walk out of my life while I was pregnant not knowing if you would ever come back or remember me. Chris I have my reasons for what I did and now I feel like shit because you missed almost two years of his life!"

        "I'm sorry. I didn't know what to say but listen I know you had your reasons but I'm here now for you and Christian. London I still love you but your ass wants to be stubborn and act like you don't love me anymore . I see it in your eyes when I step close to you and I feel it in your chest when I hug you how your heart beats faster. There's no point to deny it." "Chris, of course I still love you I always will but you have a girlfriend and I don't want to be the one to destroy your relationship. " "It's too late from the second I saw you again its like I was back home with you in love like it used to be baby I want it all back ."

        He walked closer too me and looked me in the eyes and leaned in and kissed me I couldn't help but stare into his beautiful eyes and those soft pink lips and I kissed him back as he grabbed my waist and pushed me back on the sofa. He started to lift up my shirt but I stopped him. I can't do this. "Chris I can't do this if your with Kae. Yes I still love you but something has to give." I walked to the door and held it open. "Goodbye Chris , when you find out what you really want let me know." He walked out and I locked the door.

*** Two Months Later ***

        Me and Chris haven't talked since that night but it's his birthday so I figured I'd call him and tell him happy birthday. I dialed his number and he answered: "Hello" "Yeah, Uhh its London. I was just calling to tell you Happy Birthday."  "Kae. Shut up it doesn't matter who I'm on the phone with. Me and you have bigger issues than who I'm talking on the phone with." I heard him say. "Yeah uhh thanks London I'll call you back later." Then the phone went silent so I went get Christian dressed.

Chris

        I walked into the bathroom to grab my cologne when I saw Kae's I-phone vibrate I looked at it and read it

Darnell

You're telling me that baby is mine!

5:26 p.m

Hold on what baby! I walked down stairs and threw Karrueche's phone next to her. 

        "What baby is his!?!?!" "Chris I-I let me explain." "You don't have to explain shit Karrueche. You cheated on me with another nigga and you're having his kid. It's over. We're done!" "Chris it was a mistake. I feel like you don't love me anymore. You were so stuck on that London bitch!" "No, fuck You Karrueche! All I did was love you and you do some stupid bullshit like that. Pack your shit and get out of my damn house!" I was walking away when my phone rang.

        "Hello?" "Yeah, Uhh its London. I was just calling to tell you Happy Birthday. "See What I mean?! You always treat me like shit; who are you on the phone with?!?!" Kae kept asking dumb ass questions. "Kae; Shut up it doesn't matter who I'm on the phone with. Me and you have bigger issues than who I'm talking to... Yeah uhh thanks London I'll call you back later." I hung up and walked towards the stairs and turned around. "Get your shit and get out I'll have someone take you to a hotel." I walked outside and told Pat to watch her while she got her stuff and then told him to take her to a hotel.

        My birthday couldn't get any more fucked up than this! I needed someone to talk to so I drove to London's house. I pulled up and knocked on the door . she answered and I grabbed her by the waist as I pushed us inside the house and closed the door . I looked her in the eyes and said: "Baby , you're all I want . I need you and Christian in my life . I promise ill never leave you again . " Then I kissed her and carried her upstairs.