Takers

Darnell

      I was in my hotel room, where I've been ever since the break-up with Paris trying to figure out how to win her back and prove Kae was up to no good

      I was in my hotel room, where I've been ever since the break-up with Paris trying to figure out how to win her back and prove Kae was up to no good. That's when I didn't have work that is... I wasn't looking for a new place when I plan on winning her back. I just hope it works. On top of all of that that, I've tried to at least reach out to Paris and find the proof I need in regards to me knowing I was drugged. If that's true then nothing happened with her meaning Kae's conniving ass ISN'T pregnant! Not with MY baby anyway! Today, feeling like I was finally getting somewhere, I got an interesting and shocking text from Rihanna. Now a nigga aint a damn fool so I know she's up to something. I don't know exactly what though but maybe Breezy can help me since I have no problems with him so I call him.

      "Yo! D, you got a lot of nerve calling me you know," he says once he answers the phone. "I know but uh... I think you need to hear what I gotta say while I myself need you to help me aight?" He sighs and the replies: "What's up and make it quick; Lo and Paris are coming back inside any minute with Christian and their mom for the party." Good, now to tell him about this text to really get his attention. "Why did Rih just text me?" There was a brief silence before Chris spoke and so did Lo letting me know his phone is on speaker. At least Paris isn't around so I don't have to hear her cuss me out! "Say that again?!" "Yeah... I'll forward it to you." I did just that and they read the text a loud. "Hey Darnell, it's your girl Rihanna. I thought we'd hang out and chill... Call me sometime?"

      This is where London officially joined the conversation: "What the fuck?! O HELL NO! Where are you right now D and who the fuck is she to even... O wee let me calm down! My son's birthday party is about to start any moment now when he gets here!" I laugh silently at her outburst then respond. "In my hotel suite why?" "Get over here ASAP! We'll sneak you in and you need to stay in the guest room AWAY from my sister until we know what's going on got it?!" "Yeah. I'm on my way." "Good and make it snappy!" She said that then hung up Chris' phone making me rush to my car and head over there.

      I see Rih following me so I drive faster almost killing myself in a huge car accident but luckily, I avoided that shit and made it to the Brown casa in one piece. When I got out of my car, I saw KAE in her car hiding out so I hurry inside where Chris meets me and practically pulls me into his guest room. With the door closed, I tell him about what just happened making that text Rihanna sent me not even look so bad. This shit is just... I don't even know but it's getting out of fucking control! To make it worse, no one knows what the hell is going on nor what's gonna happen next.

Chris

Chris